• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tennis

Would be curious to know if Fed, Nadal or Joker have ever lost a match when they had a two set lead.

I think I saw Melzer once came back from 0-2 to beat Djokovic.

I hope Nadal wins it. I think he will because he had a shorter semi and he’s so tough on clay, but Djokovic is going to be a major challenge

Tsitsipas tryna make a match out of it after facing match point in the 3rd set

I watched until the end of the 4th set...was a great match up to that point.

I had to do something else then...WTF happened in the fifth? Tsitsipas fall apart or Djokovic up his game? Or some of both?

I watched until the end of the 4th set...was a great match up to that point.

I had to do something else then...WTF happened in the fifth? Tsitsipas fall apart or Djokovic up his game? Or some of both?

Had the match on while working, so wasn’t paying very close attention, but some combo of Djok coming back down to earth a bit and Tsitsipas playing well

He does. He also hits with so much topspin that it’s hard to attack any of his ground strokes.

I may have to retract my swiatek statement. If Rafa finishes him in 3, this will be the most dominating performance I’ve ever seen.

Even 2020 can't provide a new Roland Garros winner. Fantastic performance from Nadal.

Rafa was killer, but Djok was also not very sharp

It’s always so hard to tell how much is one player playing well vs the other not being as sharp. I think a lot of Djokovic’s errors were because he was dominated so he had to really push to even be in the points. That’s why Djokovic tried so many drop shots - he had to try something to slow down Nadal.

he definitely missed a few winner attempts, but he also missed a few in the run of play that struck me as atypical

but hats off the Nadal -- dude is a machine

Back