• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tennis

...pretty anticlimactic end to the match.

Happy for Krejčíková.

Still, looked like a bad call to me.

Djoker's dug quite a hole for himself. This kid's good. The 2nd was as bad as I've ever seen Djoker.

If he pulls this shit out of the fire, I might have to think about the horns. But he has a big hill to climb.

Djokovic is a physical freak, but the strongest part of his game has always been the mental aspect. That extra mental gear that he has is incredible.

This looks more like vintage Djoker, just run 'em to death.

The 5th should be interesting.

Osaka pulls out of Wimbledon. She has immense talent. Hope she is able to return to competition.

GOAT rocking the GOAT tennis logo
934409650b524cb0dce5f3e5e7f36c7a.jpg

I love the Player's Tribune

piece written by Taylor Townsend a few weeks ago: https://www.theplayerstribune.com/posts/taylor-townsend-tennis

Great read. Thanks for linking it.

One of the many things I have always liked about tennis is the variety of body types and physical attributes, competing against each other one-on-one, and winning points in a variety of ways. Like 6'11" Reilly Opelka playing against 5'4" Diego Schwartzman. It's like the hypothetical 1 v 1 basketball matchups - Shaq vs Iverson - but it really happens, with a lot on the line.

Stephens played well. She might be able to a run.

Back