• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tennis

i'm torn between wanting Fritz to win this match and wanting Nadal to be around to stop Djok

Nadal got a big problem in front of the Djoker, Crazy Kyrgios is playing some great tennis

Djokovic-Norrie and Nadal-Kyrgios in the semis - very intriguing matches.

In 2015 Wake men's tennis beat TCU and Romain Bogaerts beat Cam Norrie.

Djokovic-Norrie and Nadal-Kyrgios in the semis - very intriguing matches.

In 2015 Wake men's tennis beat TCU and Romain Bogaerts beat Cam Norrie.

Nadal has pulled out of tomorrow's semifinal match with an abdominal muscle injury, so Kyrgios gets a walkover into the final, dang. Was looking forward to that match.

Nadal quits due to abdominal tear. Kyrgios in finals.

Last edited:
Kyrgios would be the first unseeded player to win Wimbledon title since Goran Ivanisev in 2001. Goran is Joker's current coach.

Don’t really see Kyrgios getting it done but the extra rest will def help.

Pretty lame of Nadal. Should've withdrawn from the quarters.

What is he supposed to do? Withdraw as soon as he has an injury in case that injury later gets too bad for him to continue?

He just won the French open while playing through a foot injury the whole tournament…

I think he knew what the injury was and he wouldn't play the next round, his dad was telling him to withdraw, and they pumped him full of painkillers to get through the match. It just sucks that it eliminates a semifinal. I guess I should blame Fritz for choking.

Kyrgios might be the biggest twat waffle I’ve ever seen. Holy shit is he hard to watch.

Mad at the chair umpire, mad at the crowd, mad at his box. Like, shut the hell up. You’re getting beat by maybe the greatest player ever. It isn’t everyone else’s fault.

Back