• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tennis

JuiceCrewAllStar

Whole Milk Drinker
Reaction score
A thread for talking about tennis, the sport.

Serena is G.O.A.T., Djok gonna roll tomorrow.

Will be interested to see who is in the next wave of men's tennis studs. Might be a little more democratic in the post-Djok universe.

The Fed/Rafa/Djok triumvirate has to be the best it's ever been at the top, right? Better than Connors, Bjorg, Mac.

And I have no idea if Serena is really roided up. I am just the ultimate skeptic when you have such dominance with it based on freakish physical stature.

Tennis is awesome. MILHATE strikes again.

The Fed/Rafa/Djok triumvirate has to be the best it's ever been at the top, right? Better than Connors, Bjorg, Mac.

Seems like Edberg and Lendl get forgotten a lot in these type of conversations. Depth of both men and women's fields seemed better during that time period.

Agassi/Sampris was a pretty good rivalry. Don't forget how easy Federer had it for a long time before Joker and Nadal arrived.

how djoker was a -600 ML favorite this match, I will never know.

How do people not hurt themselves all the time on clay

I wonder more on hard courts where you see the guys slide so much now. Seems like ankles should be rolling left and right. At least clay is meant to be slid on.

Stan can really slug it.

A thread for talking about tennis, the sport.

Serena is G.O.A.T., Djok gonna roll tomorrow.

Will be interested to see who is in the next wave of men's tennis studs. Might be a little more democratic in the post-Djok universe.
oooooooooopppppsssssss

Back