• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sam Brownback's Kansas

Not sure if still true, but in January the Kansas Senate didn't have an entire attorney. They don't all need to be attorneys, but having at least some in one of the two sessions of the legislative branch would seem prudent.

in case you weren't aware, the founding fathers were just simple farmers and businessmen

Not sure if still true, but in January the Kansas Senate didn't have an entire attorney. They don't all need to be attorneys, but having at least some in one of the two sessions of the legislative branch would seem prudent.

That's the only thing they got right

Our state is so fucking backwards. Fuck Brownback, fuck the tea party, fuck the western half of the state.

I'm so fucking happy that he is no longer going to be running our state, but I apologize to any people in the world that he may interact with in his new role as whatever the fuck that role is supposed to mean.

I'm so fucking happy that he is no longer going to be running our state, but I apologize to any people in the world that he may interact with in his new role as whatever the fuck that role is supposed to mean.

But who's replacing him? Devil you know and such.

Colyer, who i don’t know a lot about. But sadly, KKKris KKKobach will win the next election. Asesino, I’m starting to get involved with ACLU Kansas. If you want to help, let me know.

Kris Kobach’s Office Leaks Last 4 Social Security Digits of Nearly Every Kansas Lawmaker and Thousands of State Employees, Including Kris Kobach

This exposure of personally identifiable information is a stupid and easily avoidable mistake, which has likely gone on for several years. While the site—which is intended for public access—did have a login page, which anyone could use to register a username and password to access the records, doing so was unnecessary. Because of the site’s terrible design, anyone who knew the URL for the search page didn’t need to provide the Secretary of State’s office with any information whatsoever before viewing the forms.

Kobach, the Republican frontrunner in the Kansas gubernatorial election, has been secretary of state since 2011, when it appears the records were first digitized. (It’s difficult to say because some state employees, for whatever reason, have continued submitting paper forms to this day.)

Kobach’s office has spent the past few weeks trying to convince the Kansas legislature that it is, in fact, equipped to handle voluminous amounts of sensitive voter records. The interstate Crosscheck program, which is overseen by Kobach’s office, has lost control over voter data—including partial Social Security numbers—on several occasions over the past six months. Most recently, nearly 1000 Kansans were exposed after data amassed for the Crosscheck program was mistakenly leaked in Florida.

Colyer, who i don’t know a lot about. But sadly, KKKris KKKobach will win the next election. Asesino, I’m starting to get involved with ACLU Kansas. If you want to help, let me know.

100% down to help. Gotta try to keep Kobach out of the mansion, will do whatever I can.

Not even Satan himself would have done what Brownback did to our state.

Kansas officials say dog can't run for governor

Six teenagers also filed for the gubernatorial race following a report from the Star last year that noted no age or residency requirements for candidates.
“Under Kansas law, there is no law governing the qualifications for governor, not one,” Caskey added. “So there’s seriously nothing on the books that lays out anything, no age, no residency, no experience. Nothing.”

Lawmakers in the state are currently considering a bill to add requirements for gubernatorial candidates. A plan currently under consideration would require applicants to be human and be at least 18 years of age. However, the bill is not retroactive and cannot affect the 2018 election.

Kansas has a budget crisis to fund public education.

But these fuckers want to arm teachers and create a student curriculum for firearms safety.

For the purposes of promoting the safety and protection of students and emphasizing how students should respond when encountering a firearm, the bill would authorize school districts to provide firearm safety education programs. The State Board of Education would be required to establish curriculum guidelines for a standardized firearm safety education program. The bill would outline suggested programs by grade level.

Back