• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Football Summer Thread

The Cortez Lewis handshake vine and YouTube video continue to go completely viral. ESPN wrote about it in one of their college football blogs, then it was tweeted out by their @SportsCenter twitter account, and by the end of the night last night there was a parody video with SportsCenter anchors practicing there own Cortez Lewis-style handshakes.

Les Johns at Rivals is providing the best coverage of Camp I have seen.

Yeah, Les has been killing it over there. Although the best part of his coverage IMO isn't his practice observations as much as the daily Q&A with coaches that he posts almost real time.

I think he has got some kind of free trial offer right now.

We'll have a lot better idea where things stand after today's scrimmage.

Just to be clear, all that coverage is behind a pay wall, right?

Nearly all photo galleries, practice videos and some articles are beyond the wall. We also have a 30-day free trial right now with the promo code GoDeacs. Looking forward to finding out more about this team at the scrimmage this afternoon.

What kind of coverage do you anticipate having during the season?

Pretty sure Traveon Redd is here at the scrimmage AND he is rocking a fresh Black Mamba shirt. STUD

If it's not him dude looks just like him.

KJ Brent with a long TD reception. Playing with 2nd team.

Can anybody do a Periscope or Meerkat vid of the scrimmage? If so, you will have a new follower. How's the scrimmage looking? Who's starting? Need updates.

Zay Robinson with a long run. I with 1st team.

Kyle Kearns first three pass attempts look good.

Third team vs third team was fun. All the true freshmen. Big run from Matt Colburn.

Back