• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Football Summer Thread

Dude might want to proof the schedules instead of wasting time venting his frustration. According to GT's schedule, they played NC State twice in the regular season last year & won by 2 different scores. The ACC has a horrible track record finding competent editors.

#goacc
#fuckthisshit

Dude might want to proof the schedules instead of wasting time venting his frustration. According to GT's schedule, they played NC State twice in the regular season last year & won by 2 different scores. The ACC has a horrible track record finding competent editors.

It's NCSU. Nobody gives a shit. :cool:

Dude might want to proof the schedules instead of wasting time venting his frustration. According to GT's schedule, they played NC State twice in the regular season last year & won by 2 different scores. The ACC has a horrible track record finding competent editors or pretty much anybody else.

Addendum.

The best comment on Deadspin, "a common reaction after reading your team lost to Duke"

He may be funny and intelligent, but I personally cannot stand Ben Swain on Twitter. The dukie takes a shot wherever whenever he can. Granted, he's had a lot to work with the last three years, but you're still duke football. You haven't done jack in 20+ years. Do something, then you can talk shit. **and no, winning the WEAK coastal at 8-4 and losing to Cincy in a bowl game isn't something.

/EndRant.

Yeah he talks down to Wake the way we did to Duke circa 2008

He may be funny and intelligent, but I personally cannot stand Ben Swain on Twitter. The dukie takes a shot wherever whenever he can. Granted, he's had a lot to work with the last three years, but you're still duke football. You haven't done jack in 20+ years. Do something, then you can talk shit. **and no, winning the WEAK coastal at 8-4 and losing to Cincy in a bowl game isn't something.

/EndRant.

hahah

Unfollowed that douche long ago. Typical Dukie - basically thinks he's the wittiest, smartest thing alive.

Unfollowed that douche long ago. Typical Dukie - basically thinks he's the wittiest, smartest thing alive.

pretty sure he's actually a State grad, he's a good part of the #goacc twitterverse, gotta be able to laugh at yourself

pretty sure he's actually a State grad, he's a good part of the #goacc twitterverse, gotta be able to laugh at yourself

Most of the #goacc twitterverse is unbearable.

That sounds right. There is no set starting date that applies to all schools. Instead each school sets its own date based on the rather complicated rules set down in the NCAA Manual (see p. 250).

In scheduling preseason practices,coaches also have to consider the players' summer school schedules, freshman orientation schedules, etc. All FCS schools will start practice sometime during the week of August 2-8. Schools like Wake that have a game on Thursday, 9/3 will probably start early that week.

Wake Forest just like South Carolina is able to start 3 days earlier than other schools since they play that opening Thursday night. South Carolina also starts practice that day.

After beating them 12 years in a row. Feel like that was a little more justifiable

Oh not defending him by any means. I unfollowed him a while ago. Just pointing out we did it too with the superiority complex that he shows.

/EndRant.

Agreed. Get back to us when dook's won the ACC CG....or at the very least a bowl game!:mad:

Wake Football: Summer Thread

Fedora drops a "Athletes come here for a world class education." The UNC AD never ceases to amaze me how tone deaf they really are.

Last edited:
Had to unfollow Swain 18 months ago or so. He's unbearable. I also thought he was like a 28 or 30 year old. Dude is like a 40 year old graduate of Guilford or Greensboro College or something with no degree at all from Duke IIRC.

Back