• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 NBA Offseason Thread: Rose broke face, orgy to blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apetit, this thing has a search function. We can remember now, for platinum leverage. Step away from the Rozier ledge, it ain't gonna end well

Apetit, this thing has a search function. We can remember now, for platinum leverage. Step away from the Rozier ledge, it ain't gonna end well

yes this is going to be like wiggins + bennett type leverage

or...

wait, was is that having kevin love was the leverage?

yes this is going to be like wiggins + bennett type leverage

or...

wait, was is that having kevin love was the leverage?

this reminds me a lot of that shit, honestly

maybe fyc can come 'round and tell us all again how the cavs are way better off with love?

Surprised no one has brought up how the Lakers picking Russell being LOL bad 4 Rondo. What team takes him now?

and if rozier is able to develop a better 3 point shot he's gonna be super monte as a starting guard to complement a high usage perimeter creator like lebron or harden.
Rozier might end up as a good NBA player, but that pick was awful. Not as bad as Kaminsky, but just terrible.

the title is too intellectual for a fanbase that is overwhelmingly meatheaded and rife with dipshittery.

the kaminsky pick sucked. really? another stretch 4? there are other positions, cho.

the WCS picked sucked. gotta have more offensive firepower than the THUNDERDUNK if you are a top 6 pick.

the rozier pick was terrible simply because everyone was saying "who" right when it happened. if that's the case, you're in trouble.

Rozier pick was bad, but don't think he's available at 28.
Every mock I read had Rozier going 30th to the Dubs, for the little that's worth. WCS was mocked between 6 and 14, Kaminski between 8 - 15. Kings have taken 3 wing scorers in the last 3 lotteries and Mudiay refused to work out for them.

listen to me guise. I'm tryna break down NBA paradigm shifts and letting yall in on the ground floor.

wcs is the antidote to small ball. did yall watch the finals? defensive versatility for a big is king. imagine if Tristan Thompson with the ability to lock down curry on a pnr. wcs. my boy. heed these words.

rozier. has a unique skill. a perimeter guy whose efficiency is not correlated with usage. the only guy in the draft who fits that bill? maybe. and he can play defense too? whoa. my boi. as yall should know by now, the 6th man is more important than the 3rd best player in the starting lineup. new insights I've been sharing. don't sleep on the bench mob.

and if rozier develops a more consistent 3 point shot? look out -- he's the prototypical guy to pair with the lebrons of the world. bring the ball up, spread the floor, beat close outs, play d. that's how you win in the NBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back