• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 NBA Offseason Thread: Rose broke face, orgy to blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, has anyone made any Free Agent predictions? I'll start, with some easy ones at first.

LeBron- Cleveland
Marc Gasol - Memphis
Big Fundamental - Spurs
Wade - Miami
D. Jordan - Lakers
Love - Cleveland
Aldridge - Spurs
Leonard - Spurs
G. Dragic - Miami
Butler - Bulls (but someone will offer a max 3 or 4 year deal)
Draymond - Golden State
Monroe - Knicks or Mavs

You've got Love back to Cleveland?

Official 2015 NBA Offseason Thread: Timmy D Recruiting his Replacement

Hard to see it but I'm not sure where else he goes either. Seems like it would benefit him basketball-wise to stay in the East. I really don't know. Not an easy one though.

Lakers in the mix, also Portland as a long shot.

Ultimately I think he'll stay in Cleveland because he saw how close they were without him (& Kyrie). The extra $ is nice too.

Just gimme Tyson Chandler and David West back and dust of Desmond Mason to take over for Matt Barnes and rebuild my 07-08 Hornets in 2015 and I'm GOOD

Hard to see it but I'm not sure where else he goes either. Seems like it would benefit him basketball-wise to stay in the East. I really don't know. Not an easy one though.

didn't he inform Cleveland he was coming back?

Here's a #hottake. I want DeAndre to go somewhere else. The Center position doesn't seem to be short on talent. Waste of money to have a max guy there. Losing him this year leaves us with enough room for Durant next year.
Whoa whoa whoa, you've busted my balls for saying this before before you think the salary cap will allow for 6 max deals per team in a year or two

Whoa whoa whoa, you've busted my balls for saying this before before you think the salary cap will allow for 6 max deals per team in a year or two

I dunno, I heard some LA #scoooops that tell me Durant to the Clipshow is gonna happen. Kinda like my Granger #scoooops from a few years ago. If the clips lose DAJ and save cap room by like Pierce for a 1 year deal it'll be in the cards.

I also dropped the Durant bomb months ago from my dawg bdiddy

maybe u were the LA #scooop. I can't see DJ up and leaving Blake though. Doc sending Hawes away might be a sneaky Lebron/Mike Miller thing though.

How'd he get the super amount, was he like an all-star twice and got the D-Rose rule? Or 1st team NBA does it I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back