• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 NBA Offseason Thread: Rose broke face, orgy to blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder how long they can get em to hold off so as not to increase their cap hold

@Chris_Broussard: Sources: Danny Green has agreed to a 4 year, $45 million deal with the Spurs

if so that's a modest home team discount. i wonder if that means any of the following 1 - aldridge said no 2 - splitter deal imminent 3 - hayward deal imminent

Spurs have created this culture where players are intensely loyal and will take less $$ to stay there in free agency. It's pretty remarkable in the modern NBA.

At this point I'm convinced Pop is such a hardass that Spurs players all develop Stockholm syndrome. Their ability to always resign their own players is legendary.

Spurs have created this culture where players are intensely loyal and will take less $$ to stay there in free agency. It's pretty remarkable in the modern NBA.

well when Duncan is at the forefront doing it, kinda hard to not fall in line.

I guess that means DmC is gone (if Millsap resigns)? I can't see anyway they have room for both

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m1 minute ago
Spurs are walking into the LaMarcus Aldridge meeting right now, armed with Danny Green, cap space and frontrunner status on luring Aldridge.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m1 minute ago
Spurs are walking into the LaMarcus Aldridge meeting right now, armed with Danny Green, cap space and frontrunner status on luring Aldridge.

Well let the rest of Free Agency commence

Also I laugh at the thought of every team who has to meet with Aldridge after the Spurs

DmC to Toronto, wow, I guess that makes Splitter deal make more sense

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 5m5 minutes ago
Lakers didn't make strong impression in Aldridge meeting, sources say. Spurs can close on him. LMA expected to make decision fairly soon.

splitter traded to the Hawks #wojbomb #thanksGMBudenholzer

If you're going to be traded that is about as good as it gets for splitter. Coach and system you know with a contender in the east.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 5m5 minutes ago
Lakers didn't make strong impression in Aldridge meeting, sources say. Spurs can close on him. LMA expected to make decision fairly soon.

i thought you reported the meeting with the lakers went "really well"

Stockholm Syndrome, y'all.

So someone was going to offer near max? Don't buy it. Would agree he may have left an extra 3_4 mil per on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back