• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 NBA Offseason Thread: Rose broke face, orgy to blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was a combination of luck and gm stupidity but i'll take it.

Ainge could've gotten the ninth for sixteen and twenty eight. Instead he gets shit. Fucking use assets to move up

Marcus Smart, Isaiah Thomas, Terry Rozier, Avery Bradley

Lol, what the fuck is it with 6'2-6'3 guards that don't really have a position, Danny? What a disaster.

Ainge could've gotten the ninth for sixteen and twenty eight. Instead he gets shit. Fucking use assets to move up
Our assets are shit. The Nets picks are the only ones worth a thing, and there's too much uncertainty/too far out for teams to really care right now because it's still 2-3 years away. Nets won't be that bad next year for the 2016 pick to be worth much.

Last edited:
I'm so glad we had those 4 playoff games against the Cavs to get all of our young (shitty) players we're now trying to trade valuable playoff experience! Blessed!

Last edited:
I think WCS will be a great pick for the Kings along with Cousins, WCS is long, athletic, gives great effort, can protect the weakside rim, and won't need the ball on offense.

Marcus Smart, Isaiah Thomas, Terry Rozier, Avery Bradley

Lol, what the fuck is it with 6'2-6'3 guards that don't really have a position, Danny? What a disaster.

It's almost as if Danny Ainge loves drafting Danny Ainge.

I think WCS will be a great pick for the Kings along with Cousins, WCS is long, athletic, gives great effort, can protect the weakside rim, and won't need the ball on offense.

If Cousins is still around, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back