• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long College football thread

This. Always and forever.

It's so tough for me. If every VPI fan I met in my life minus one person hadn't been an ignorant moron then I might be able to pull for VPI, but that fanbase is so damn stupid. I'm sure O$U is too but I don't know how may O$U fans I know.

numbers showing his regional expertise

Trust me, OSU is worse, and VPI fans have trolled me pretty hard

Tackling Cardale is like tackling a vending machine on wheels

It's so tough for me. If every VPI fan I met in my life minus one person hadn't been an ignorant moron then I might be able to pull for VPI, but that fanbase is so damn stupid. I'm sure O$U is too but I don't know how may O$U fans I know.

I actually know some real cool VT faculty and former grad students so I like them more than I used to.

An O$U fan spit on my friend's wife at a Michigan-Ohio State game. That sealed the deal for me.

VT needs a long drive going into half

As a lifelong resident, it is my expert opinion that VT fans aren't even the most insufferable in their own state.

Lol the wheel again. Urban can't stop it!

COWChDAWsAEde9h.png

Urb gonna murder a baby in the locker room

Back