• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long College football thread

Looks like it's going to be a looking night for VT.
I don't expect OSU to let up until very late in the game

The OSU fan base is still upset that their only loss last year was to a team that Wake beat.

Wow. Interesting change of momentum in the 2nd quarter.
But I'll stay with my comment above about a long night........if the Hokies hang on and win this, it will be a very long night in Blacksburg, because the party will keep going until tomorrow.

when I replace Emmert as commish I'm going to require coaches to shake hands after the first half.

Just throw all three QBs in the backfield and let em sort it out.

Great half from the hokies

Ohio state is super lame

VPI looked solid in that second quarter.

I still think OSU can steamroll in the second half.

Is it possible that OSU could repeat last year?

Ie. lose the opening game to VT and then run the table?

Michigan, Penn St, Wisconsin, Nebraska are 0-1. Michigan St is 13 points better than a MAC school.

Whatever happens in the second half tonight really doesn't matter. tOSU is gonna roll into the playoff either way.

when I replace Emmert as commish I'm going to require coaches to shake hands after the first half.

I would say a brawl to determine who receives the 2nd half kickoff, but your idea is nice, too.

Michigan, Penn St, Wisconsin, Nebraska are 0-1. Michigan St is 13 points better than a MAC school.

Whatever happens in the second half tonight really doesn't matter. tOSU is gonna roll into the playoff either way.

Northwestern-OSU B1G Championship?

Unreal that those 4 traditional power teams all lost their opening games. Ok, Wisconsin played Bama, but the rest of them.....what a let-down

Is Braxton Miller playing at the same weight as when he was QB in '12 and '13? He seems smaller and trimmed down from what I remember

Back