• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long College football thread

Yes, it's Alcorn State ... but my God is Georgia Tech's offense locked in already. Justin Thomas is just a special, special QB.

I have him and Boykin in fantasy....should be fun

I have him and Boykin in fantasy....should be fun

Well, looks like GT shut him down after the first quarter. Going to be the backup for the rest of the way.

Pick up Patrick Skov in fantasy by the way - he's clearly GT's starter at B-Back and he's a goddamn load. PJ loves him some big punishing B-Backs.

Happen to flip over on UNC's 4th and Goal in between plays

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

WORST. THROW. EVER.

former recruit Marcus Marshall having himself a night for GT. 8 carries for 184 yds, 2 tds, long of 64

LEEEGOOOOOOO TCU. Frogs looking shaky but if they can hold on it is a good start.....

PS - Go Deacs

I can see how peeps get addicted to sports gambling. I hit on SC -2.5 and looking good with Duke -13.

I can see how peeps get addicted to sports gambling. I hit on SC -2.5 and looking good with Duke -13.

Wait, how'd you wind up with Duke at 13? They were like a 7 point fave today.

But looks like you're gonna be fine either way

I feel sorry for any blind people trying to listen to the UNC game on ESPN last night. Joe Tessitore has to be the worst play by play guy ever. No description of the plays. He's just a third color guy in the booth.

Charlotte up 20-3 in Q3 of their first FBS game vs Georgia St in front of friends and family in the Georgia Dome.

Syracuse QB just went down and is out of the game. Will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Back