• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Life / Pro Choice Debate

The so called pro life folks were the same ones saying my body my choice with vaccine mandates.

And they were afraid to wear a mask. :confused:

The Tennessee GOP has really been on a roll recently.

Selfishly I like these laws because they act as a barrier for people in California thinking of moving here, and I could pay to fly a chick to the nearest state with abortion clinics.

But god damn things are getting crazy with this shit and the bible bangers in the GOP.

Idk wrangor seems like a nice guy, just someone with misguided opinions on abortions. IMO

I don't know if wrangor supports these basically medieval laws about abortion in Texas and Idaho and all these other states, but if he does, Shoosh is right. Giving rapists' family any level of rights to the fetus is fucking atrocious.

A grandbaby who could be President one day.

And a rapist who could be President one day too.

I don't know if wrangor supports these basically medieval laws about abortion in Texas and Idaho and all these other state...

Women had it pretty good in the middle ages. It's the renaissance that done fucked them up and they had to wait until the twentieth century to vote.

Back