• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Life / Pro Choice Debate

As to the bold- not really. As to your contention that the the babies didn't donate the tissue, the woman who had the procedure did. It was the tissue that came from her body.

Again- what part of the video did you expect to change people's minds?

Removed

Last edited:
It always shocks me the #density of educated people when it comes to abortion. I guess I shouldn't be shocked. One day we will look back on this period of history in absolute horror that we allowed the practice of abortion to occur. 50 million and counting. I think the realization that people are ok with ending a life that has no voice is finally starting to come to grips. Just didn't realize people were that depraved.

You really have a lot of fucking nerve.

It always shocks me the #density of educated people when it comes to abortion. I guess I shouldn't be shocked. One day we will look back on this period of history in absolute horror that we allowed the practice of abortion to occur. 50 million and counting. I think the realization that people are ok with ending a life that has no voice is finally starting to come to grips. Just didn't realize people were that depraved.

What about the ones who have a voice but believe in different gods or political philosophies? You support killing them we've discussed it. Ye olde book of lore says its ok too.

Remember everyone the person who believes that the earth is only 6,000 years old, there was a great flood that flooded the entire earth, every animal was created at once, every species of animal was loaded onto an giant ship where they peacefully coexisted to ride out the storm, etc etc.... has called you #dense.

How about killing people our mortal human courts have deemed "guilty" we can kill them too

"There is no arguing with the pretenders to a divine knowledge and to a divine mission. They are possessed with the sin of pride, they have yielded to the perennial temptation. "

Oh and we can slowly kill off thousands and thousands of kids and make them suffer with debilitating diseases in the name of small government and free enterprise. that's fine too

What about the ones who have a voice but believe in different gods or political philosophies? You support killing them we've discussed it. Ye olde book of lore says its ok too.

Removed

Last edited:
Remember everyone the person who believes that the earth is only 6,000 years old, there was a great flood that flooded the entire earth, every animal was created at once, every species of animal was loaded onto an giant ship where they peacefully coexisted to ride out the storm, etc etc.... has called you #dense.

That's not it at all. Wrangor isn't stupid, nor is he dense. He just decided to become so sanctimonious that he has ignored that this is an issue upon which reasonable, educated people have disagreed for multiple generations.

I don't begrudge him his view- I wish we could live in a world without abortions myself. But that video isn't going to change my mind about whether abortion is murder. And taking that video and using it as license to call other people- some of which are people who share the same religious beliefs he does- depraved is the sort of holier-than-thou bullshit that doesn't help the conversation.

Let's have an open discussion about all the permissible killings and maimings, and the non-permissible ones, under Christianity and other ancient religions.

Abortion: When will we as a country wake up to the truth?

Truth hurts sometimes.

Honestly, fuck you. And your hypocritical bible thumping bullshit.

Read the goddamn good book. It's easier for a camel to squeeze through the eye of a needle than a rich person to go to heaven. Right?

Now look at your life. Do you live amongst the poor? Have you donated ever excessive dollar to helping your fellow man? Especially the unwanted children you so wish to be born.

Because if not, then you are completely full of shit and according to Christ's words you are doomed to damnation.

Honestly, fuck you. And your hypocritical bible thumping bullshit.

Read the goddamn good book. It's easier for a camel to squeeze through the eye of a needle than a rich person to go to heaven. Right?

Now look at your life. Do you live amongst the poor? Have you donated ever excessive dollar to helping your fellow man? Especially the unwanted children you so wish to be born.

Because if not, then you are completely full of shit.

Go to bed brasky.

What are you even talking about? Please tell me where I supported killing someone that believes in a different god or has a different political philosophy? I eagerly await your response. I almost didn't respond bc this was so ridiculous, but I really want to see what you post. I'm waiting, start searching.

I don't know there was a thread some months ago where I trolled you with the Iraq war and your support. Also on Vietnam and hypothetical wars with Communists. You were down with it if I recall. <Maybe not idfk.

Abortion is this century's slavery.

That's not it at all. Wrangor isn't stupid, nor is he dense. He just decided to become so sanctimonious that he has ignored that this is an issue upon which reasonable, educated people have disagreed for multiple generations.

I don't begrudge him his view- I wish we could live in a world without abortions myself. But that video isn't going to change my mind about whether abortion is murder. And taking that video and using it as license to call other people- some of which are people who share the same religious beliefs he does- depraved is the sort of holier-than-thou bullshit that doesn't help the conversation.

Removed

Last edited:
Love wins*

You can measure the insecurity by the vitriol.

*YMMV

ORLY?

I don't know what will change people's minds. But that is not her tissue. If it was, then she would die. Not sure if you realize this, but if you crush someone's skull, or remove their heart they usually die. The mere fact that they can remove those vital organs (which also happen to exist inside the functioning body of another human being) with little to no effect to the mother is evidence that it is not merely someone donating a kidney. Are you really this dense?

Truth hurts sometimes.

Evidence?

Neither have any concern for life. One is apathetic towards the destruction of life, the other has reduced human life to the economic benefits

I fell for this tripe? Those are human lives we are harvesting and selling their parts. I really used to think that everyone that was pro-choice simply defined the beginning of life differently. That with enough time and evidence it would be very obvious that these children who are being killed are not some amorphous blog of jelly but actual people who feel, think, dream, move, and function long before they leave the womb.

I am starting to realize that there are people who actually understand that we are eliminating human life, and are OK with that. Not having a place to put a child, doesn't mean you get to kill them.

Harvesting human organs from the disposal of an abortion....tripe. That is sick. Knowing what organs you need to harvest and making sure you don't crush them when you end the life of the child....all tripe. All bait. So much sadness.

Go to bed brasky.

I wish I could. But I've been peeing out of my asshole for the last week thanks to Asia and I can't go back to sleep.

It just blows my mind how hypocritical most American Christians are. They pick and choose their unwavering faith. It's disgusting.

Back