• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Life / Pro Choice Debate

Not to downplay the immediate impact to local Texans, but there is definitely part of me that looks at the past decade plus of partial bans, temporary bans, ridiculous rules, injunctions, lawsuits, and executive orders used to both limit abortions and fire up right wing nutjob voters - and wants to just say fuck it, let Texas be a no-abortion state. Let some other broke-ass red states join them if they want. For a while folks will suffer the drive to a state with reasonable access to legal women's care, and eventually they will move to those states for a host of other reasons.

Luckily Texas is surrounded by states with reasonable views on abortion.

Cannot believe these Monsters think if a woman is raped and becomes pregnant by the rapist she cannot have an abortion.

Just cruel and ignorant.

Not to downplay the immediate impact to local Texans, but there is definitely part of me that looks at the past decade plus of partial bans, temporary bans, ridiculous rules, injunctions, lawsuits, and executive orders used to both limit abortions and fire up right wing nutjob voters - and wants to just say fuck it, let Texas be a no-abortion state. Let some other broke-ass red states join them if they want. For a while folks will suffer the drive to a state with reasonable access to legal women's care, and eventually they will move to those states for a host of other reasons.

I'm with you, but this law disproportionately affects poor people who won't be able to afford the time to drive to Louisiana, etc.

I know you don't understand, because you are dumb, but he's referring to the $10k bounties the Texas law puts on the heads of women and anyone who helps them -- even Uber drivers! And he's right, this is starting to look like the Handmaid's Tale, which I'm sure is ultimately what you're looking for.

I thought Tribe was referring to the Texas voting law that empowers random people to be "poll watchers" who can intimidate voters, thus effectively serving the role of KKK after the 15th Amendment.

"Texas to require students to recite 'In God we trust' and embrace flag following Pledge of Allegiance

Texas governor Greg Abbott signed into law a bill that requires students to pledge "In God We Trust" while embracing the American Flag following the morning recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance. Supporters cite increasing hatred for America, especially in the Democrat run inner cities.

The law also requires a 24" x 36" poster of President Donald Trump displaying proper flag embracing technique to be mounted next to the flag.

Students who do not follow the new law will face disciplinary actions including an after school class on patriotic reeducation.

Students are also encouraged to report unpatriotic actions by their classmates. Students can earn "Super Patriot" status after making 13 reports. These Super Patriots will be eligible for other rewards including miniature deluxe Confederate flags, coupons for 10% off at my pillow.com, and individual doses of livestock dewormer.

The new school patriotism program will be paid for by moving funds from the The Texas Department of Family and Protective Services."

I thought Tribe was referring to the Texas voting law that empowers random people to be "poll watchers" who can intimidate voters, thus effectively serving the role of KKK after the 15th Amendment.

Maybe, I took it as people/groups intimidating women and people who assist them with abortions to collect the Texas bounty -- either way, Anus is dumb.

I'd like everyone to use this anonymous reporting tool to repeatedly report every Texas congresswoman and the Congressmen's wives for their many abortions:

Normally I would agree, but given that these people are driven by their resentments and jealousies and anger I suspect they won't be willing to stop with just red states. Unless blue states are forced to share the pain they'll remain miserable and determined to force them to go along somehow. If you're not owning the libs just having red states do it won't satisfy them.

Those cops were stopping the murder of a cute little baby. Babies are so cute and cuddly, that woman is a wicked Godless heathen who hates babies and God and was turning her daughter into one as well.

oh and that baby in her womb is fully protected by the Constitution because it has a heartbeat. Its how the founders intended

Last edited:
I do love when one calls out "Catholics" to oppose abortion because of their "Faith".

Us "Catholics" realized long ago that the Catholic Church rarely practices what they preach (see the hundred, perhaps thousand Catholic priests/predators and their refusal to deal with the problem) as one example. There are dozens.

Catholic Church is an embarrassment at almost all levels.

Back