• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Life / Pro Choice Debate

i don't recall this AT ALL but that's likely true of most of that summer. I remember:
- the jurassic meal at mcdonalds
- "i'm sorry" - that's okay, magic
- $5 all you can drink at penelopes

and a lot of papa johns when i was delivering pizzas.

mmmmmmmm. papa johns

disgusted-yuck.gif

i'm sorry you were never a drunk college student

yes, i was part of that very small population at Wake that actually worked >25 hours a week during college...

but a lot of you students did frequent the bar i worked at...so that has to count for something.

Well they did the first time.

Warriors for jesus! Guns and fire are the real thoughts and prayers!!

But I learned on this here board during the summer of 2020 that destroying property was acceptable as long as it was for a good and just cause.

Plus it's only property and Planned Parenthood should have insurance so no biggie.

Eye for an eye, you loot our jam and jelly stores, we burn down your abortion stores

And yet we have conservatives on here saying it's the Tunnels Left who are out of touch and that every thread here is a "Dem debacle", while GOP stories like this are increasingly commonplace.

“God wanted you to be raped” is one hell of a campaign line but typical ugly right wing nonsense.

Is that the same guy who encouraged people who suspected voter fraud to show up with guns at polling locations and unplug machines?

Back