• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Life / Pro Choice Debate

No women in America should have jobs. Its science. Also, when women aren't allowed to work outside the home their husbands (gotta be married baby !) do not need a fair wage that can support a family. It's science. We need more billionaires that hoard their money for their own future generations.

Of course, the "irony" in all this is that before Reagan conservatism, one person could work 40 hours and support a family.

The number of U.S. billionaires grew more than nine fold between 1990 and March 2020 -- leaping from 66 to 614. The combined wealth of the top three billionaires grew more than 11 times over that same period -- jumping from $23.8 billion (adjusted for inflation) in 1990 to $279 billion today.

Thanks google machine ! ! We need MOAR !

These people really, really hate the very idea of women competing with men for jobs and being independent. They still think women should be happy just getting married and raising kids at home like Father Knows Best or the Dick Van Dyke show. It makes a mockery of the notion that they loathe women like Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, or AOC for any major reason other than that they're seen as tough, outspoken, career women.

Well what else do you think is both depressing real wages and rapidly inflating the price of a home?

We really shouldn’t be discussing this issue because of global warming.

I dunno about world war, seems like that one wouldn't

Maybe Elon Musk will build some electric bombers and aircraft carriers.

The worst Biff trolls are the ones where he just repeats something with no effort. Palma definitely has him beat in that area.

My bad on world war. Could be bad for the environment. Probably a net neutral for life on planet if a few billion die in the war though. Mea culpa.

Maybe Elon Musk will build some electric bombers and aircraft carriers.

The worst Biff trolls are the ones where he just repeats something with no effort. Palma definitely has him beat in that area.

Those are actually the best.

People suggest that getting enraged over trans athletes winning awards is a silly thing to get enraged about given the state of the world and now Biff is pro-world war.

Georgia "heartbeat" bill went into effect immediately following a decision and follow-up order from the 11th Circuit this afternoon. While "correct" under Dobbs, so not unexpected, it is a real dick move to give literally no notice and have people likely sitting in waiting rooms all of a sudden unable to obtain health care.

Last edited:
I mean getting you guys to move out of the south isn’t the worst idea in the world. The fuck y’all doing ?

I mean getting you guys to move out of the south isn’t the worst idea in the world. The fuck y’all doing ?

Abandoning southern states (especially ones that have recently voted in democratic senators!) seems like just about the worst thing we could do at this point if we don't want to completely cede control of the Senate for the next n years.

"But Beto is going to take yer guns away!"

Like I said earlier in the thread, they’ve spent decades narrowly defining abortion as an unmarried slut deciding to kill a baby. Unfortunately, primarily portraying abortion as a “woman’s choice” instead of family decisions or medical emergencies played right into their hands.

It doesn’t matter if they think it’s abortion or not, their laws still make these procedures illegal.

Last edited:
Back