• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Life / Pro Choice Debate

Someone, please, post some graphs and shit that demonstrate how the status quo is suffocating the risk-taking wealthy class.

Sure it is. Jh thinks that we're doing a disservice to poor people by even having welfare/food stamps/unemployment available.

This it the best thread we've ever had on entitlement programs and the Gulf War. We should start one on infanticide so its defender could come forth and offer a full-throated defense of the right to cut up babies and sell them for parts.

You realize what you have just admitted to right? Organ donation by a natural death is being compared to the killing of a child intentionally and then donating that child's parts without the child ever having a say. Of all the ridiculous things I have read in this thread that is probably the most ridiculous. If you actually carry that comparison to its logical conclusion it would be this:

I go kill my brother, and then donate his organs for profit to a research organization without his consent. Brilliant work BBD.

lol

#undefeticide

Sorry, we now resume the Gulf War-Poverty thread, already in progress...

You realize what you have just admitted to right? Organ donation by a natural death is being compared to the killing of a child intentionally and then donating that child's parts without the child ever having a say. Of all the ridiculous things I have read in this thread that is probably the most ridiculous. If you actually carry that comparison to its logical conclusion it would be this:

I go kill my brother, and then donate his organs for profit to a research organization without his consent. Brilliant work BBD.

Your brother, your choice.

May be inappropriate, but I don't really give a shit. It's funny.

abortion-it-brings-out-the-kid-in-you.jpg

#undefeticide

Sorry, we now resume the Gulf War-Poverty thread, already in progress...

well dude you have no nuance whatsoever, so the 'discussion' of abortion was over on page 1 for you. Don't strut around with your cock out like you won some debate that we can't hang with, you just said no and that's that. You aren't fooling anyone.

You admitted you would murder thousands of babies in cold blood for doing nothing more than living in an area you wish for America to hold sway over. I admitted I accept as a part of reality that some women will murder the cute little baby in their tummy that dreams of being an astronaut. so fucking what the discussion has tangents

Meh, the rhetoric is important.

Otherwise you'd have to confront the bothersome factual details like cutting up babies and selling them for parts. Better to concoct a non-word and/or some ad hominem rejoinder like "my body, my choice" and not run that risk.

You realize what you've just admitted to right? Equating the killing of your grown person brother, an illegal act, to the legal abortion of an unborn fetus. Its the fucking law moron. If the parts of a fetus are usable after a legal abortion, why would you oppose to them being used for research?

No child was present to have a say. Only an unborn fetus. Moron.

Hey I'm not gonna sugar coat it, the GOP has the market straight up cornered when it comes to ingenious rhetoric. Patriot Act, Enduring Freedom, War on Terror, pro-life, entitlements, sheeeeeeeeit call it anything but what it is, just keep us scared and pissed.

Bro... Even, I can't.

You realize what you've just admitted to right? Equating the killing of your grown person brother, an illegal act, to the legal abortion of an unborn fetus. Its the fucking law moron. If the parts of a fetus are usable after a legal abortion, why would you oppose to them being used for research?

no man all babies are the same. born or unborn, viable or not viable.

just don't live up on no oil or some advanced munition systems will be used to abort your ass.

Dred Scott was "the law". The 3/5's Clause was "the law." Prohibition was "the law."

You can't spell "flawed" without it.

Otherwise you'd have to confront the bothersome factual details like cutting up babies and selling them for parts. Better to concoct a non-word and/or some ad hominem rejoinder like "my body, my choice" and not run that risk.

The aborted fetuses would be aborted with our without the donation of the body parts for research and medical purposes. Nobody, as far as I know, is getting pregnant just to go through an abortion that they usually pay for, just to have body parts donated to science. That isn't happening. Stop pretending like it is for some sick reason.

The aborted fetuses would be aborted with our without the donation of the body parts for research and medical purposes. Nobody, as far as I know, is getting pregnant just to go through an abortion that they usually pay for, just to have body parts donated to science. That isn't happening. Stop pretending like it is for some sick reason.

Opposing this practice sickens you?

aren't some abortion performed with medication only?

not that that makes it any better, we are still killing little babies who love their mommies and wish for red fire trucks for Christmas, I was just curious

Hey I'm not gonna sugar coat it, the GOP has the market straight up cornered when it comes to ingenious rhetoric. Patriot Act, Enduring Freedom, War on Terror, pro-life, entitlements, sheeeeeeeeit call it anything but what it is, just keep us scared and pissed.

CHANGE!

Opposing this practice sickens you?

No.

Pretending that the practice is something that it is not in order to score some points against a gruesome tale of a straw man is quite troubling, however.

Back