• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Life / Pro Choice Debate

Need to get this shit worked out.

I don't think this is a good example to use to highlight the dangers of abortion bans. This happened before Roe was overturned. The mother was attempting to induce an abortion without a medical license and then they tried to burn/bury the fetus. This will ultimately happen more often now with Roe gone, but why didn't the daughter get a legal abortion? She had plenty of time to get it done with abortions still legal up to 20 weeks in NE.

I bet Dave also took ivermectin and refused to wear a mask during the pandemic, because he's learned so much about medicine and healthcare from surfing the net.

That's powerful stuff. Wouldn't it be nice if all the SC GOP was as aware.
I have loved living in SC since I moved here 5 years ago. But their politics are total dog shit.

It's powerful, but he's a dumbass that could have just listened to experts who told him that's what was going to happen. I don't give him credit for being a guilty dumbass.

And there’s this story linked in that story.

Florida Court Decides 16-Year-Old Is Not 'Mature' Enough to Have an Abortion, Must Give Birth

https://jezebel.com/florida-court-decides-16-year-old-is-not-mature-enough-1849418132

So the state decided she’s not mature enough to know she’s not mature enough to be a mom so they’re forcing her to be a mom or put the child up for adoption or in the foster system.

Yet Cata says woke parents, trying to treat their Children’s gender dysphoria, are the one abusing kids.

Right? Fuck that clown

I disagree; the dude turned it around. We all can’t be as enlightened out of the gate like Tunnel folk.
Pissin on someone who has taken their head out of their ass is more commendable than having it forever stuck there.

No. We can't give credit to people who can only learn from direct experience. Someone who can't look at facts and make decisions to help people shouldn't be in politics.

It may be your choice to shit on converts. I’ll mark it as lesson learned and the hope he can change the mind of others.

Back