• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Staying Logged IN

Deadbolt

Reaction score
Is there a setting to keep myself logged in? On the old boards, I never had to re-enter my login. Here I have to log in repeatedly as I leave and re-visit. Can I/we fix that?

Is there a setting to keep myself logged in? On the old boards, I never had to re-enter my login. Here I have to log in repeatedly as I leave and re-visit. Can I/we fix that?

I think it is a cookie issue. My desktop computer has no problems, but my laptop frequently logs me out. I use firefox on both, but the settings are the same. We'll need to figure this out.

I've set the website to log users out automatically after being inactive for 1000 seconds, but that was more of a test. I had it set up for 5000, but that seemed to result in some slow down. I'd be willing to test it a little more.

Having the same issue...I stay logged in just fine on my phone (Android), but can't stay logged in on my laptop (Win7 64bit and Firefox 4).

Back