• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CROOKED Hilary

"If they can't, turn into nonpaper w no identifying heading and send nonsecure."

PJ Media seems so reputable too!

I like the section headings on their site:
News and Politics
Election
Trending
Homeland Security
Parenting
Faith
Lifestyle

Not doubting the sources - they too seem uber reputable

You guys sound worried. Well, you shouldn't be. Does anybody really want to spend the next 12 months talking about Hillary and Bill's baggage? Probably not. Bernie is much more likeable, honest and most likely much better able to harness the profound distrust of elites that seems to be the increasingly dominant factor this election.

Ugh, sailor, everyone got mad at me when I called you dumb on the sports board but I have a hard time finding intelligible thoughts in your posts man

I legitimately regret the time I spend reading them

You guys sound worried. Well, you shouldn't be. Does anybody really want to spend the next 12 months talking about Hillary and Bill's baggage? Probably not. Bernie is much more likeable, honest and most likely much better able to harness the profound distrust of elites that seems to be the increasingly dominant factor this election.

Hillary and Bill's baggage that most people remember will be peace and prosperity compared to the W years. Good luck trying to run with that.

My wife & I have both voted for every Democratic presidential candidate in this century.....and neither of us is going to vote for Hilary Clinton.

I think that a lot of people who are confidently predicting a Clinton landslide are underestimating the depth of the contempt that many voters have for this woman. She is just a political hack with no principles who will say or do anything to advance her political career.

My wife & I have both voted for every Democratic presidential candidate in this century.....and neither of us is going to vote for Hilary Clinton.

I think that a lot of people who are confidently predicting a Clinton landslide are underestimating the depth of the contempt that many voters have for this woman. She is just a political hack with no principles who will say or do anything to advance her political career.

Perhaps. But there is no clear non-political hack with principles against her besides Bernie, and while I would love for him to win the whole enchilada, it ain't happening. Rubio? Please. Get used to it, Bobby, she's your President.

Of all my posts, I've probably gotten more negative responses for posts critical of Hillary Clinton, than for any other posts. Some of you are being way too defensive. Get over your Hillary fetish. It's a waste of time.

Perhaps. But there is no clear non-political hack with principles against her besides Bernie, and while I would love for him to win the whole enchilada, it ain't happening. Rubio? Please. Get used to it, Bobby, she's your President.

I would never vote for Rubio, either. He's the GOP version of Obama-lite.

Back