• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CROOKED Hilary

I was already pretty psyched for Wake hitting the 10 or 11 win mark in the ACC this year should the stars align - but now it will be that much sweeter knowing it will silence Old Man Drivel.

I was already pretty psyched for Wake hitting the 10 or 11 win mark in the ACC this year should the stars align - but now it will be that much sweeter knowing it will silence Old Man Drivel.

Dream on. This team is going to be 3-6 or 2-7 heading into the back half of the schedule. And while the back half of the schedule is easier than the front half, it still includes road games with Duke, Pitt, NC State & Georgia Tech, as well as a home game with Notre Dame. No way in hell that this team wins 10 conference games this year.

(Everyone can...and will...still bitch about how the referees screwed WF, though. They can always get off on that, it seems.)

If they win 11, will you also vote for Hillary?

BKF, what would you do if Howard Dean came out and endorsed Hillary? Would that be reconciliation enough? Or would your grudge still stand?

BKF, what would you do if Howard Dean came out and endorsed Hillary? Would that be reconciliation enough? Or would your grudge still stand?

He did already. Back in the Fall.

I've already posted the only way I would vote for Hilary.
You must have deleted that post.

Also, why in the world can nobody spell her name properly? This isn't rocket science. And I know you're not doing the infantile SailorDeac bullshit.

You must have deleted that post.

Also, why in the world can nobody spell her name properly? This isn't rocket science. And I know you're not doing the infantile SailorDeac bullshit.

Sorry about the spelling. Guess it's Hillary, huh? I was just using the thread title. At any rate, the answer should be obvious...whether deleted or not.

Perhaps your misspelling of Hillary is simply your Freudian slip manner of taking the 'L'.

I think you are Leaving it out of the spelling so your conscience can take it.

It's easy: just remember she said she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary (who inconveniently became famous for climbing Mt. Everest six years after she was born)

It's easy: just remember she said she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary (who inconveniently became famous for climbing Mt. Everest six years after she was born)

And it just shows how racist her parents are that they didn't name her Tensing Norgay Rodham.

IDEN: I think that -- that Bernie is speaking to a yearning that is deep and real, and he has credibility on it. And that is the absolute enormous concentration of wealth in a small group of people with the new class now being able to be shown being left out. There used to be a basic bargain. If you contributed to the profitability of an enterprise, you got to share in the profit. That's been broken. Productivity is up, wages are stagnant.

BORGER: But Hillary's talking about that, and....

BIDEN: Well, it's -- but it's -- it's relatively new for Hillary to talk about that. Hillary's focus has been other things up to now, and that's been Bernie's -- no one questions Bernie's authenticity on those issues

That's gonna leave a mark.

No, but I will make one promise for you:

I will stop posting forever on the boards when WF has another winning conference record in either: 1) Football (5-3 or better) or 2) Basketball (10-8 or better)....because I'm doubtful that either will ever happen again in my lifetime.

You plan to die in about 14 months? OFY

Dream on. This team is going to be 3-6 or 2-7 heading into the back half of the schedule. And while the back half of the schedule is easier than the front half, it still includes road games with Duke, Pitt, NC State & Georgia Tech, as well as a home game with Notre Dame. No way in hell that this team wins 10 conference games this year.

(Everyone can...and will...still bitch about how the referees screwed WF, though. They can always get off on that, it seems.)

If Wake gets to 13 or 14 wins in conference will you promise to "end it"?

I mean, it's not like your son that knows you would cheer against him if he played in a game vs a virtual stranger would care if his dad died....

Sorry about the spelling. Guess it's Hillary, huh? I was just using the thread title. At any rate, the answer should be obvious...whether deleted or not.

Which other posts will you delete? You ultimate coward.

Back