• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CROOKED Hilary

Sure do. Thanks for asking. Knowing you care just adds to my contentment.

And for the record, I don't really want bkf to kill himself. I don't care about him. Just as I'm sure he doesn't care about me.

And for the record, I don't really want bkf to kill himself. I don't care about him. Just as I'm sure he doesn't care about me.

Let's try this again:

"I was up...late...last night, and might have let my emotions get the best of me. I said some things in anger that I do not believe, and I wish to apologize for saying them. We're all human and we all get carried away some times. This time, it was my turn to get carried away and I am sorry I did.

Sincerely,

dv7"

So why aren't Hillary and Bill in prison if any of the conservative ramblings are true?

Oh, no doubt. I'm just imagining a world in which the rules applied to her with the same force that they applied to Dave Petraeus.

I would say that justice has not been applied equally to both of them.

The people investigating the case don't have a high enough clearance to view the materials this idiot stored illegally on her home server.

The people investigating the case don't have a high enough clearance to view the materials this idiot stored illegally on her home server.

man, it's really going to chafe your ass to think you would've had to salute President Idiot

Back