• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CROOKED Hilary

Did I miss the nomination process for Arbiter of Rational Thought on here? I would have certainly nominated 923, but I guess you'd be a decent candidate.

One person is prosecuted, and the other is in front of the four most influential journalists every Sunday and only one had the courage to even ask her about it. This is an embarrassing apologia.

I first stated this late last spring - Al Gore will resurface before this is all over. If he threw his hat in the ring early, the Clintons would destroy him. But, if Hillary self destructs... the Democrat establishment (which I don't believe supports Hillary as strongly as the press would lead us to believe - they dumped her in a heartbeat in 2008) know Bernie isn't electable in November... they draft the nearly forgotten patriarch of the party - the inventor of the Internet himself, Al Gore, who becomes to the Dems what Nixon was to Rep. in 1968...

I first stated this late last spring - Al Gore will resurface before this is all over. If he threw his hat in the ring early, the Clintons would destroy him. But, if Hillary self destructs... the Democrat establishment (which I don't believe supports Hillary as strongly as the press would lead us to believe - they dumped her in a heartbeat in 2008) know Bernie isn't electable in November... they draft the nearly forgotten patriarch of the party - the inventor of the Internet himself, Al Gore, who becomes to the Dems what Nixon was to Rep. in 1968...

That person would be Joe Biden

Somewhere Joe Biden is walking out of an office at the DOJ wiping tears of laughter out of his eyes chuckling to himself "I told her I wouldn't run. Enjoy the jail cell, pal." #Webb'd

pig in a poke

Haven't we reached the point in this country where a woman can run for an office that her husband used to get mouth hugs in without someone commenting on her personal appearance or fairly indisputable criminal culpability?

e852b9868f66335c422dfb3b60e6586d.jpg

Lol. No. Gore? He hasn't been relevant in 15 years. Emergency draftee is obviously Biden.

Compared to say what would see on a Rick Santorum thread.

#nopicsplease

Back