• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CROOKED Hilary

windmills.jpg

You believe Hillary Clinton. I'm not sure you're in much of a position to be judge, my friend.

I don't believe Hillary Clinton. I don't believe political gossip blogs, either. Shoddy detective work (or, shilling for page clicks) meets the political establishment's PR machine = Benghazi 2.0. I'm going to draw on some familiar advice on this one: let's wait for the facts to come out before rushing to judgment.

I do not like Hilary in the least bit, but the whole emails thing to me is extremely "meh."

I don't believe Hillary Clinton. I don't believe political gossip blogs, either. Shoddy detective work (or, shilling for page clicks) meets the political establishment's PR machine = Benghazi 2.0. I'm going to draw on some familiar advice on this one: let's wait for the facts to come out before rushing to judgment.

Do you honestly expect anyone to believe that you have a sincere interest in the facts, once they arrive? Will it change your vote? Honestly.

Do you honestly expect anyone to believe that you have a sincere interest in the facts, once they arrive? Will it change your vote? Honestly.

You seem to have mistaken me for a Hillary Clinton supporter. I do not plan on voting for Hillary, partially because of the questionable judgment and arrogance that she has shown through her response to issues such as these.

I also think that a lot of email-gate, just like Benghazi-gate before it, is looking like a witch hunt that is light on facts and heavy on partisan stretching of extremely limited information. It's disgraceful how the Republican party willfully wasted American tax dollars in the Benghazi hearings, despite facts that suggested all along that Clinton's role in the tragedy was significantly overstated for partisan purposes. It would be nice to avoid that this time around, no matter how much Hillary's presence pisses off Pubs.

The real question is whether or not the facts will affect your opinion of Hillary as a politician. I'm guessing that the answer is no. Honestly.

You seem to have mistaken me for a Hillary Clinton supporter. I do not plan on voting for Hillary, partially because of the questionable judgment and arrogance that she has shown through her response to issues such as these.

I also think that a lot of email-gate, just like Benghazi-gate before it, is looking like a witch hunt that is light on facts and heavy on partisan stretching of extremely limited information. It's disgraceful how the Republican party willfully wasted American tax dollars in the Benghazi hearings, despite facts that suggested all along that Clinton's role in the tragedy was significantly overstated for partisan purposes. It would be nice to avoid that this time around, no matter how much Hillary's presence pisses off Pubs.

The real question is whether or not the facts will affect your opinion of Hillary as a politician. I'm guessing that the answer is no. Honestly.

Hillary is devoid of integrity, and anyone who thinks otherwise is either a willing or unwilling dupe. But my friends on the left will be good little dems and do what they're told and nominate her. They may not like what they get out of her in the general, though.

Hillary is devoid of integrity, and anyone who thinks otherwise is either a willing or unwilling dupe. But my friends on the left will be good little dems and do what they're told and nominate her. They may not like what they get out of her in the general, though.

If the Democrats nominate Hillary Clinton they deserve to lose the election....and I don't think she is the lock to win it like some people on this board seem to think.

Agree with bkf. I think she gets schlonged by The Donald.

Welcome to the boards. That is pretty much what people do here.
You conservatives may get a few of your own threads going once in a while, but still, no, that is not what we do here. What we do here is bitch about inequality, fascism and bullshit theocrats, while a few of you tacitly defend those things saying poor people should get jobs and black people should worry about black on black crime. That is what we do here.

It sounds like you should talk to your friends on the left and convince them to #feelthebern. Because you're right. They will not like what they get out of her in the general. And you have to be a willing dupe to think otherwise.

The people that I know who are hardcore Hillary supporters are either feminists of the second wave persuasion or are extremely cynical/voting with the SC in mind. There really are not that many Hillary supporters among my peers, though.

You conservatives may get a few of your own threads going once in a while, but still, no, that is not what we do here. What we do here is bitch about inequality, fascism and bullshit theocrats, while a few of you tacitly defend those things saying poor people should get jobs and black people should worry about black on black crime. That is what we do here.

Meh, I don't know if Wrangor is right target for this kind of comment. This thread, though, is just representative of the lowest common denominator, politics as reality TV-reality that has come to dominate any hope of intelligent discourse in mainstream American politics.

It sounds like you should talk to your friends on the left and convince them to #feelthebern. Because you're right. They will not like what they get out of her in the general. And you have to be a willing dupe to think otherwise.

The people that I know who are hardcore Hillary supporters are either feminists of the second wave persuasion or are extremely cynical/voting with the SC in mind. There really are not that many Hillary supporters among my peers, though.

There is no question in my mind I would rather Bernie Sanders be President than Hillary. He has principles which I may not agree with, but they are actually, authentically his. He's a politician; she's running for office. He would actually have something of a plan if he is elected. Her reelection campaign will be underway this time next year.

You couldn't have made my point more efficiently.

There is no question in my mind I would rather Bernie Sanders be President than Hillary. He has principles which I may not agree with, but they are actually, authentically his. He's a politician; she's running for office. He would actually have something of a plan if he is elected. Her reelection campaign will be underway this time next year.

I completely agree about Bernie. While I respect the genuine nature of his principles, my vote for Bernie would be driven more by the fact that of the three other front runners, one is a megalomaniac, one is a pathological liar, and one is a complete wingnut.

I have little question that between Cruz, Trump, The Hilldog and Sanders that Hillary is not only the most qualified, but also the most capable of actually being President.

I have little question that between Cruz, Trump, The Hilldog and Sanders that Hillary is not only the most qualified, but also the most capable of actually being President.

What about versus Jeb, Kasich and Christie?

Back