• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CROOKED Hilary

Saw my first Bernie 2016 bumper sticket today. If they're not showing up in the Bay Area, where are they showing up? Have seen a few Hillary bumper stickers, but nothing for any 'Pubs.

HRC vs Fiorina would be epic. Boxer is every bit as unlikable as Hillary and Boxer crushed Fiorina every time she mentioned HP. Trump's the only 'Pub who's attacked Carly in any way. HRC and Carly would both have no qualms about going after each other.

I've only see Jeb and Hillary bumper stickers and only a few at that.

I would hope the country is weary of Clintons and Bushes. I can't imagine either side anxious to explain away their controversies for 4-8 years. There is only a few things I know at this point in the race: I am not voting for a Clinton, a Bush, or Trump.

I don't know that they can get much higher

I would hope the country is weary of Clintons and Bushes. I can't imagine either side anxious to explain away their controversies for 4-8 years. There is only a few things I know at this point in the race: I am not voting for a Clinton, a Bush, or Trump.

Posrep

"I am not voting for a Clinton, a Bush, or Trump" would be a great bumper sticker btw. 10% royalties when you TM it also.

Is it really possible that Hillary blows this?

"I am not voting for a Clinton, a Bush, or Trump" would be a great bumper sticker btw. 10% royalties when you TM it also.

Beaten to the punch regarding No Clinton No Bush per Google search. Many like this. Unsure of value of adding No Trump.

no_more_bushes_no_more_clintons_bumper_sticker-rffb6c3bb5c7948a99d5ff46f12fb417a_v9wht_8byvr_512.jpg

Beaten to the punch regarding No Clinton No Bush per Google search. Many like this. Unsure of value of adding No Trump.

no_more_bushes_no_more_clintons_bumper_sticker-rffb6c3bb5c7948a99d5ff46f12fb417a_v9wht_8byvr_512.jpg

Thanks awaken. I can stop my trademark application now and save the application fee.

Honestly, that's a bumper sticker that could have been made 8 years ago, maybe 16 years ago.

Last edited:
Who told you that? Probably nobody, but that's what you heard.

jhmd is a Cowboys fan? I didn't think he could be any worse.

Wait, really? There were plenty of articles suggesting that in the last election cycle and I'm sure I could find more from the last year if I had the time right now.

Saw my first Bernie 2016 bumper sticket today. If they're not showing up in the Bay Area, where are they showing up? Have seen a few Hillary bumper stickers, but nothing for any 'Pubs.

HRC vs Fiorina would be epic. Boxer is every bit as unlikable as Hillary and Boxer crushed Fiorina every time she mentioned HP. Trump's the only 'Pub who's attacked Carly in any way. HRC and Carly would both have no qualms about going after each other.

i've seen a couple. i dont recall seeing any hilldog stickers yet.

I saw a Bernie sticker, but it was in Myrtle Beach traffic above some NY plates.

Back