• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CROOKED Hilary

Gee, I still have 140 out of my 7 iron and I was never a long hitter.

Good post, ELC.

I'm not sure what the Obama play is in 2016. He's going to be a powerful force for the nominee but Hillary is a strained relationship and I doubt he'll be able to influence Bernie. Getting behind Biden is a losing proposition as well. Obama will have more weight with the 2020 or 2024 Dem slate than this one.

Yup. He may not like the Clintons, but he has a lot more in common with her than with Bernie. He fades into the background in this next cycle and then has weight once Hillary is out of the picture.

Gee, I still have 140 out of my 7 iron and I was never a long hitter.

Do you swing at it like a 12 year old girl? Probably not, but the President sure does.

Yup. He may not like the Clintons, but he has a lot more in common with her than with Bernie. He fades into the background in this next cycle and then has weight once Hillary is out of the picture.

Only if he chooses to do so.

He's still so young that I'd be shocked if he fades away. He's still capable of being a very important figure for the next 20-30 years.

He's still so young that I'd be shocked if he fades away. He's still capable of being a very important figure for the next 20-30 years.

Yeah. He's 36 years younger than Jimmy Carter. He's the first black President. He'll speak at every Dem convention till he dies and be a very important surrogate and endorser.

Do you swing at it like a 12 year old girl? Probably not, but the President sure does.

That's one shitty swing. I used to have a pretty nice swing, but my shoulder is a little goofy these days. Still, I'm 12 years older than Obama and will quit altogether the day my swing looks that bad.

There's no way he can hit a 7 iron 140 yards

Only if he chooses to do so.

He doesn't have a dog in the fight this next time around. He'll speak at the convention and maybe do some good faith campaigning for Hillary in a few states, but I don't see him being overly active this time around. I agree with your original point that he'll be more active in later elections.

Nice to know I can hit a 7 iron 25 yards farther than the prez, but his swing is pretty damn weak. But I'm guessing LK hits a 7 about 175-180 and has got me beat. It's amazing to watch pros hit a 7 190 yards. But golf ain't close to Obama's worst sport. He actually has a pretty nice J in hoops. Is bad at golf and has no arm for baseball. But the worst has to be bowling. Didn't he roll a smooth 30 or 40 something score in the 2008 cycle?

Obama has a dog in this fight. A Republican president will undo everything he's done the last 8 years, starting with Obamacare. You can bet he'll be stumping for whoever wins the Dem nomination.

Obama has a dog in this fight. A Republican president will undo everything he's done the last 8 years, starting with Obamacare. You can bet he'll be stumping for whoever wins the Dem nomination.

That's a really good point. He has to be very invested in making sure that doesn't happen.

Question; if u were going to bet that H would win the Presidency; what odds would you get?

Back