• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CROOKED Hilary

If you bet 1/3 odds and put down $100, don't you win $133 if the bet pays off? That would be a 33% return.

25% would be the return against the total amount received, and not the amount you risked (your investment), which is the $100.

Wrangor didn't indicate the chance of winning, but what his return on investment would be, which would be 33% on 1/3 odds. His initial statement was correct.

Last edited:
If you bet 1/3 odds and put down $100, don't you win $133 if the bet pays off? That would be a 33% return.

25% would be the return against the total amount received, and not the amount you risked (your investment), which is the $100.

Wrangor didn't indicate the chance of winning, but what his return on investment would be, which would be 33% on 1/3 odds. His initial statement was correct.

If these people could do math, they wouldn't pay a quarter million dollars for an English degree.

i have a ton of dough on H winning it all....noone actually believes she's toast, right?

i have a ton of dough on H winning it all....noone actually believes she's toast, right?

No. But that's because I couldn't see anybody else winning it. The next best bets are Trump and Sanders.

Candidate Obama really raised the bar for Presidential campaigns. I don't see anyone in either field who can reach those kinds of heights.

"Major Bradley Podliska's exclusive TV interview with CNN will air Sunday at 9 a.m. on CNN's "State of the Union."

Washington (CNN)A former investigator with the House Select Committee on Benghazi is accusing the Republican-led panel of carrying out a politically motivated investigation targeting former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton instead of the thorough and objective fact-finding mission it was set up to pursue."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/10/polit...lary-clinton-brad-podliska-lawsuit/index.html

"Major Bradley Podliska's exclusive TV interview with CNN will air Sunday at 9 a.m. on CNN's "State of the Union."

Washington (CNN)A former investigator with the House Select Committee on Benghazi is accusing the Republican-led panel of carrying out a politically motivated investigation targeting former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton instead of the thorough and objective fact-finding mission it was set up to pursue."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/10/polit...lary-clinton-brad-podliska-lawsuit/index.html

WpnwpFJ.jpg

Meh. He got fired. Clintons reached out to him and offered him something to say he was fired for targeting Clinton. Havent any if you seen House of Cards? It's straight from the Francis playbook.

Meh. He got fired. Clintons reached out to him and offered him something to say he was fired for targeting Clinton. Havent any if you seen House of Cards? It's straight from the Francis playbook.

What about when the guy who wants to be Speaker of the House says it?

He is doing both. It does not shock me that you or PH don't see it that way. Im Not saying this in a snarky way at all but the writer is diffusing the outrage at the same time he is taking a shot at our surveillance state. At least that is my opinion.

From the article:

"So get off my back about these classified documents that were on my server. If you start enforcing these laws strictly, even when powerful people are involved, you’ll wind up with a Constitutional crisis, because virtually everyone violates them and is vulnerable."

That is a pretty clear - "hey everyone does it" defense.

Im not sure you fully get the article.

Great question

I was making a quasi sarcastic comment. But in reality I believe the guy was probably fired for not being enough anti-hillary, and that when that happened he was reached out to be the clintons to give a little payback. I have no doubt that the investigation has a hillary focus.

Don't confuse misunderstanding for not reading with your particular set of bias. There is a difference.

Back