• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CROOKED Hilary

First of all Clinton did not have two separate emails that she used. She used her private server for both government and private communication. So her situation is no the same as Powells. Powell would sometime use his government email (secure) for private communication. Clinton used her private email (not secure) for official government work.

Pretty tough argument to make ONW. Hillary is a snake. So is Karl Rove. Neither should be handed the keys to most powerful position in the free world.

That's simply not true. Secure and unsecure networks are intentionally separated.

Is Powell a snake? I only brought he and Rove up as an example of two people who have done the exact same thing and nobody cared, not to justify it but to point out that it is a fairly common practice.

ETA: Yes, she's dodgy as hell.

Last edited:
So this email scandal might actually end up blowing up in the GOP's face?

Excellent.

Which GOP candidate would handle that inquisition best?

Declassified on 1/23/2014 and no one has mentioned it till now? Seems sketchy.

If this is true at all, GOP is fucked. I don't see how they spin this.

How does that hurt anyone outside of W and Blair? I don't follow. Well maybe it hurts Jeb since he is the one that has decided to run his campaign on defending his brother.

Back