• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CROOKED Hilary

EXCLUSIVE: Slush funds to pay 'personal consultant' Huma Abedin, a $34,000 a night Caribbean holiday for daughter Chelsea and payoffs to silence Bill's sex accusers - How Hillary has used donations to the Clinton Foundation as her ‘personal piggy bank’
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659123/Slush-funds-pay-personal-consultant-Huma-Abedin-luxe-Caribbean-holiday-daughter-Chelsea-payoffs-silence-Bill-s-sex-accusers-Hillary-used-donations-Clinton-Foundation-personal-piggy-bank.html

Bob, my man. We hear ya; Hillary and her entire Clan are a bunch of lying sacks of shit; no need to shout.

💤💤💤💤

What a shock that rich friends give jobs to the kids of friends!

Every penny that comes into the Clinton Foundation has to be accounted for or there is heavy jail time.

EXCLUSIVE: Slush funds to pay 'personal consultant' Huma Abedin, a $34,000 a night Caribbean holiday for daughter Chelsea and payoffs to silence Bill's sex accusers - How Hillary has used donations to the Clinton Foundation as her ‘personal piggy bank’
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659123/Slush-funds-pay-personal-consultant-Huma-Abedin-luxe-Caribbean-holiday-daughter-Chelsea-payoffs-silence-Bill-s-sex-accusers-Hillary-used-donations-Clinton-Foundation-personal-piggy-bank.html

I don't know why I wasted 10 minutes of my life reading that article, but there wasn't a single sentence that showed how Hillary supposedly used the Clinton Foundation as a slush fund or her personal piggy bank. There were a lot of accusations, but there was zero evidence to support any of them. I have a lot of experience with public charities and private foundations - some even larger than the Clinton Foundation and with international operations and subsidiaries like the Clinton Foundation - and it's just not that easy to divert hundreds of millions of dollars (as baselessly alleged) from them. In fact, it's damn near impossible.

There are so many things to legitimately criticize the Clintons for, but constantly posting sensationalized accusations that have no basis in reality takes away from the many justifiable things to condemn them for.

What a shock that rich friends give jobs to the kids of friends!

Every penny that comes into the Clinton Foundation has to be accounted for or there is heavy jail time.

LOL. Presidents, and especially ex-presidents, don't go to jail. They know where all the bodies are buried.

I don't know why I wasted 10 minutes of my life reading that article, but there wasn't a single sentence that showed how Hillary supposedly used the Clinton Foundation as a slush fund or her personal piggy bank. There were a lot of accusations, but there was zero evidence to support any of them. I have a lot of experience with public charities and private foundations - some even larger than the Clinton Foundation and with international operations and subsidiaries like the Clinton Foundation - and it's just not that easy to divert hundreds of millions of dollars (as baselessly alleged) from them. In fact, it's damn near impossible.

There are so many things to legitimately criticize the Clintons for, but constantly posting sensationalized accusations that have no basis in reality takes away from the many justifiable things to condemn them for.

Pretty sure you can just go create a charitable foundation, get $10 million in donations, give yourself a $9.999999 million salary, spend it on hookers and blow, then give a buck to the Red Cross and you're golden. Something something offshore account something something smart accountant something something well-placed bribe.

Pretty sure you can just go create a charitable foundation, get $10 million in donations, give yourself a $9.999999 million salary, spend it on hookers and blow, then give a buck to the Red Cross and you're golden. Something something offshore account something something smart accountant something something well-placed bribe.

Sad but true. Nothing they are doing is actually illegal, even if it appears shady as fuck.

Sad but true. Nothing they are doing is actually illegal, even if it appears shady as fuck.

I was actually being sarcastic, you totally can't do that. People really buy into this nonsense?

4GrIpzo.jpg

Back