• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF/Elon Ticket Exchange

If anyone has two more tickets and a parking pass please let me know!!! Thanks.

If anybody has a single ticket that they're not going to use, I would be interested. Parking Pass negotiable, but not a must.

I'm going with my wife but looking for a single ticket for my son. Where is the best place to get a cheap one, out on the street (before entering the parking lot), in the parking lot, or up by the ticket counter area?

I'm going with my wife but looking for a single ticket for my son. Where is the best place to get a cheap one, out on the street (before entering the parking lot), in the parking lot, or up by the ticket counter area?

any trashcan around the stadium would be a good place to start..

Thanks. I'll take that as a serious answer and not assume you mean looking in the trash can (literally) :)

WFU is offering up to 6 free tickets to each WFBH employee as an Employee Appreciation Game (aka there are tons of tix left). I'll have a freebie for you if you can swing by the Blue Lot before the game.

WFU is offering up to 6 free tickets to each WFBH employee as an Employee Appreciation Game (aka there are tons of tix left). I'll have a freebie for you if you can swing by the Blue Lot before the game.

I found one but thanks for the offer.

Oh, she'll be hooked on the experience after tonight for sure.

Looking for 2 tix for tonight. My girlfriend has never been to a college football game. Figured I'd start her out slow.

I've got two freebies. All you need to do is stop by the Grassy Knoll Tailgate in the Blue lot before the game. We're on the corner where the Blue/Red/Gold Lots intersect. You cant miss us.

At this point, I've got 11 tickets (13 if Baller Deac doesnt want the two I offered) free to anyone who is willing to come by and pick them up.

At this point, I've got 11 tickets (13 if Baller Deac doesnt want the two I offered) free to anyone who is willing to come by and pick them up.
Can you put me down for 3 tickets?

Back