• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF/Elon Ticket Exchange

ledeac

Reaction score
Have 2 chairbacks in section 6 Row AA for Home opener against Elon on Thursday night Sept 3.

Includes 1 Blue Lot parking pass.

$55 for the tix and pass.

PM me if interested.

Last edited:
GET YOUR TICKETS!!!

May have several freebies for Elon and at least an Orange Lot pass. Several in our group can't come to that game. As we get closer the
week of the game I can have them at my office to come by & pick up or put them on my door for after hours.

TheReff,
I would love to have the freebies if you don't mind. I'm planning on taking my sons.

TheReff,
I would love to have the freebies if you don't mind. I'm planning on taking my sons.

BWells, get back to me that week of Sept and let me know again. We should have quite a few tix and I can already put your name on the parking pass.

TheReff,
Thanks so much. I will. We've been fans of WFU since I was a kid. My dad went to the old campus. My older brother went to the W-S campus for undergrad and my younger brother went to the MBA program in W-S. I'll get back with you that week. Thanks again.

TheReff,

BWells, I have the 2 tickets & Orange lot pass at my office for you on Reynolda Rd

TheReff,
Thanks. Do you want to PM me with the address and I will come by and get them?

What is the lowest this gets dropped to? $25? And does anyone take it?

2 given to BWells with a parking pass today. 2 more with a parking pass being held for another board guy at the office. Never know how many of our group can go, but we had a few extra for this game.

Any of these still available? Looking for two tickets and a pass.. Will pay whatever. Thanks

Elon tickets

have 8 tix; name your price

gone

Last edited:
Back