• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Go to first new post button

HailToTheDeacons

Fantasy Sheep Champion
Reaction score
When clicking this button, I've found sometimes the thread loads to an arbitrary past post (MLB thread is a current example), rather than the newest unread post. This seems to happen on multiple browsers and devices.

Are others experiencing this issue? FWIW, I use 100 posts/page - this seems to happen on longer threads, especially ones with gifs/embedded tweets/youtube videos.

When clicking this button, I've found sometimes the thread loads to an arbitrary past post (MLB thread is a current example), rather than the newest unread post. This seems to happen on multiple browsers and devices.

Are others experiencing this issue? FWIW, I use 100 posts/page - this seems to happen on longer threads, especially ones with gifs/embedded tweets/youtube videos.

Yeah, I've found that happening to me too with the bolded. I think the browser sends you to the correct first new post, but it does it before the embedded stuff loads. Once the things load, it pushes the first new post further down the page.

Yeah, I've found that happening to me too with the bolded. I think the browser sends you to the correct first new post, but it does it before the embedded stuff loads. Once the things load, it pushes the first new post further down the page.

definitely the biff effect.

Yeah, blame me for using the internet as intended.

Back