• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Feherty out at CBS

I still find McCord entertaining. He has a mind like Feherty's and describes what's going on in offbeat ways.

Is McCord still banned from Augusta? Always thought that was so lame.

Is McCord still banned from Augusta? Always thought that was so lame.

Yeah, I love the Masters, just thinking about watching it helps get me through the winter, but that is freaking lame. It's time to bring McCord back to Augusta, if he wants to do it.

Yeah, I love the Masters, just thinking about watching it helps get me through the winter, but that is freaking lame. It's time to bring McCord back to Augusta, if he wants to do it.

Eh, I don't know. I like McCord but I don't know that his style is a great fit for the Augusta ambiance, so to speak.

I miss Peter Oosterhuis on the CBS broadcasts. Such a shame about his illness.

They are, but I think they are more about doing things their own way in their own time. The way they dealt with the woman member issue is a perfect example.

It's actually quite refreshing that they don't cave so easily to the PC crowd.

Pretty sure McCord is on record saying he doesn't want back in. At this point it's kind of a mutual banning.

Back