• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Student section

Guilty too. Left at halftime to go to downtown Marriot bar to watch UNC get beat. Saw a great second half there. Look forward to UI.

I don't think there's any trick that will keep a student section full for a game against Elon.

Party decks are for the top organizations in the "Deacon Cup" points competition that they have every year. Normally organizations get blocked off seating at football/basketball games, but they made it better with the decks this year.

It was a great turnout and I have no complaints. I'd agree 06 probably was better but this was impressive for where we are. Kudos to the students!!

Great student turnout for a game, maybe the best ever. Disappointed that most cleared out early but "baby steps, baby steps".

Lol for the BC and VT games in 2006 there weren't even enough seats for students in the student section. People were basically standing sideways. And there were still great student crowds all the way through 2007

Anybody try the BBQ food truck on east side? Couldn't try it since I already ate, but looked really good.

Would think food trucks will do great business at the Saturday games.

Really. BBQ. Fantastic. Where on the East side? Last year's Debacle of no food for the opener was exceeded by this year's substitution of the Jelly Doughnut Cheeseburger Basket for BBQ at the West Side Concessions. But of course there were plenty of Jelly Doughnut Cheeseburger Baskets available.

Back