• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Josh Harris cut by Steelers

Nikita Whitlock made the Giants roster at FB.

Which coaches talked about him behind his back and destroyed his dream this time?

Harris tweeted that the Steelers loved him when he was healthy and cut him when he struggled through some injuries (turf toe and a torn labrum if I remember correctly). My immediate reaction was that the tweet would hurt him in NFL circles. He has since deleted it.

Harris tweeted that the Steelers loved him when he was healthy and cut him when he struggled through some injuries (turf toe and a torn labrum if I remember correctly). My immediate reaction was that the tweet would hurt him in NFL circles. He has since deleted it.

Well, there's no doubt that for 2 plays against Virginia Tech, when Josh was 100 percent healthy and no coach was trying to undermine him, he was the best running back that's ever played the game. Unfortunately, every other down of his college and pro career he wasn't 100% healthy and the coaches were working against him.

So Harris tweeted that he was in the NFL.

The Bills added 5 recent cuts to their practice squad, including a corner and the LB that sucker-punched Geno Smith, but not Bud Noel. Bummer. Would guess that someone will put Noel on their practice squad and that some team will pick up Looney (if not this week, within the next two weeks when players start going down for the years), as for Josh Harris, I was stunned that he made the NFL last year (and got major PT in a big Steelters/Ravens game). I will always remain skeptical about his NFL prospects, but congrats to him on already doing what literally no one thought he could do.

A few Twitter reports that Bud Noel has indeed made the Bills practice squad. I'm still looking for some confirmation from mainstream media.

Back