• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mr. Robot: Final season airing Sundays on USA

Tonight's episode was wholly unnecessary. The Trump add-ins are just dumb and reek of angry liberal fairy tales. If they want to comment on Trump, advance the timeline into 2017 to a Trump Presidency.

Jump back in. Jump back in as soon as possible. The last two episodes have been fantastic.

I still think the Trump bashing is ridiculous. The post-5/9 world is the hellscape Trump supporters thought the Obama administration was. If 5/9 and the events of Season 3 had actually happened, the whole country would want to hand the country over to the first asshole who made them feel better.

I still think the Trump bashing is ridiculous. The post-5/9 world is the hellscape Trump supporters thought the Obama administration was. If 5/9 and the events of Season 3 had actually happened, the whole country would want to hand the country over to the first asshole who made them feel better.

In fairness, I think this might be Esmail's point. Or at least, it makes sense in context of Whiterose's plan for her to be backing Trump, for the reasons you describe.

Last edited:
Agreed. So much tension tonight.

I didn't remember the character at the end until reading reviews.

Season 4 premiered tonight.

After the first scene I found this and watched it. I don't remember much of Season 3 at all.

Last edited:
I can't remember if I bailed in Season 2 or 3, but the show went from compelling to unwieldy really fast

no interest in getting back into it

Season 2 was not very good and nearly impossible to watch week to week. Season 3 was much better, but still just a little too long for it's own good.

I can't remember if I bailed in Season 2 or 3, but the show went from compelling to unwieldy really fast

no interest in getting back into it

Sepinwall has a good take on this but explains why we should still watch it anyway. He makes a great point that what was different and subversive on TV in 2015 doesn't seem all that interesting in 2019. Also society has changed a lot since 2015 and the show doesn't keep up especially since Season 4 still takes place in 2015. Any possible moral of the story about how fragile the guardrails of society are when up against corporate interest and/or foreign interference was kind of outdone by real life events.

for me, it was less the cultural moment than the whole actually-he's-in-prison thing and all the ways the show had to roll out to set up the big reveal

kinda bit off more than it could chew storyline-wise

The premiere was real tense, bleak stuff. I'm excited to see where we go with this.

(also did we ever talk about Homecoming last year? that show was v good esmail)

The biggest problem in this show is that the creator believes Tyrell Wellick is much more important to the show than he trained the viewer to believe. So the character essentially disappears for several episodes and then Esmail has to come up with a reason for him to be really important again.

Back