• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Week 1 Thread: JULIO JONES

Are we really at the point where we pretend to see the read the MLB makes every play in football?

It was the story of the defense for the Giants coming into the game. I was watching for it anyway. :noidea:

although I'm just watching federer actually maybe going up 2 to 1 right here maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe nooooooooo

seems pretentious. I watch the ball mostly :noidea:

Lol

I read the previews of each of the teams coming into the season on PFF bc I barely followed this offseason and wanted some idea about fantasy football (then got drunk and almost missed my draft)

The Giants were ranked like 8 or 9 overall, with the caveat that the drop off after Beason at MLB was huge. You can see it almost every play.

Are we really at the point where we pretend to see the read the MLB makes every play in football?

No, we are just at the point where you should take something innocuous said on an internet message board seriously about message board posters really thinking they read the thoughts of every player in every game on every snap all the time.

That's the point we are at as a collective OGBoards unit. Thanks for asking.

Lol

I read the previews of each of the teams coming into the season on PFF bc I barely followed this offseason and wanted some idea about fantasy football (then got drunk and almost missed my draft)

The Giants were ranked like 8 or 9 overall, with the caveat that the drop off after Beason at MLB was huge. You can see it almost every play.

I've spent thousands of hours of my life watching football. It's never crossed my mind to pay particular attention to what the middle linebacker does. Do you think Brasky does as well and you two are equal in your ability to see the whole board?

Lol

SHUT UP TOWNIE. YOU CANT SEE ANYTHING UNLESS YOU'RE WATCHING TENNIS AND MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE COMMENTING ON A GAME.

I've spent thousands of hours of my life watching football. It's never crossed my mind to pay particular attention to what the middle linebacker does. Do you think Brasky does as well and you two are equal in your ability to see the whole board?

Obviously you're not a golfer.

the giants are lucky we gifted them beason in the first place

It seems like TEs overall have had a great Week 1. Several had big days.

SHUT UP TOWNIE. YOU CANT SEE ANYTHING UNLESS YOU'RE WATCHING TENNIS AND MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE COMMENTING ON A GAME.

I'm making fun of someone acting as if they're zach lowe breaking down game footage on taking into account the MLB's reads every play while watching a football game casually.

especially since I am the leader in my 100 person pickem league if my GIANTS pull this off #bigplay

Back