• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Week 1 Thread: JULIO JONES

Man, palmaSMARTSPORTSGUY#1 is going to be so confused after he stops watching tennis.

but its cool because he thinks of himself as so smart.

Very dumb end game sequence from the giants. Their percentage chance of winning when they had the first and goal after the Beckham catch had to be well into the 90s.

Looks like the Eagles are today's big NFC Least winner, and they don't play for another nineteen hours.

And to think, Giants didn't score an offensive TD. Woof

Riverboat Ron would have run that clock down

That was sweet. Cowboys handed the Giants the game despite dominating, but the Giants said no thank you. Clutch HOF Romo

Dallas has talent and will be good. Giants don't and won't. Saying the Eagles are winners after Dallas luckboxed into a win where Coughlin and Eli shat all over themselves is dumb. I am almost as angry right now as I get after Eagles' losses and I strongly dislike the Giants. That was a disgrace.

What an awful fucking performance. Happy with the win, but fuck that was ugly.

There wouldn't have been much more than 25 seconds. The FG was at 1:34. You could take 40 seconds off that, then whatever time it took to run the 4th down play......and this is assuming they didn't gain 2 yards in the two plays to score a TD. Probably more like 45 seconds.....but it's almost impossible to drive 98 yards in 45 seconds with no timeouts, or even the 60-65 yards they needed for a tying FG.

And after they made the stupid decision to throw that pass, I think that it made even more sense to go for the TD on 4th down, rather than kick for a 6-point lead and give Dallas all that field position with more time to play.

Bless your heart, Bud. I love you.

Again, if Eli just takes a knee on 3rd down instead of throwing the ball away, the Giants win. That would have run an extra what, 40 seconds off the clock? FG on 4th down and Cowboys are screwed. What a colossal fuck up.

Again, if Eli just takes a knee on 3rd down instead of throwing the ball away, the Giants win. That would have run an extra what, 40 seconds off the clock? FG on 4th down and Cowboys are screwed. What a colossal fuck up.

Obviously ordained by God to win because the Cowboys are GOD'S TEAM

Back