• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Week 1 Thread: JULIO JONES

There were so many Eagles fans around town this afternoon. Lots of jerseys. Big fan of the guy wearing the shirt that read "Winning is for the birds."

Philly offense has gotten on track.

Maxwell suuuuuucks as a #1 corner.

lol arthur blank acting like they just won the goddamn super bowl

So picking up MY DUDE Julio at the end of the 2nd round of FF was a good call. Really wish the Panthers had given up half a draft to get him. So worth it.

The giant zipper pockets on the short sleeve coaches shirts look so donkish

I somehow keep forgetting how much berman blows goats. I'd pay good money for him to go away.

I somehow keep forgetting how much berman blows goats. I'd pay good money for him to go away.

Seriously. I feel bad for Niners and Vikings fans that have to listen to him gargle his way through this broadcast. At least I can go to bed.

Yeah I have no idea why anyone would stay up for this if they're not a MIN or SF fan. Terrible game with terrible announcers

The new 49ers coach looks like he runs a seedy gym where you can buy roids in the back.

Back