• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Week 1 Thread: JULIO JONES

Legends!!!

What we should all be salty about is that the pats have been able to pad their record for a decade against a dogshit division that wake Forest could prob compete in most years

lol haven't there only ever been 2 champs from the south in 49 super bowls?

When exactly do you think the NFC South was created ?

And the oldest team in the division (Falcons) is 50 years old.

Plus the Panthers get credit for 2003 since the pats taped their practices and stole their playbook

NFC South is where champions are made

People are so butthurt and salty over last year
Legends!!!

What we should all be salty about is that the pats have been able to pad their record for a decade against a dogshit division that wake Forest could prob compete in most years
Plus the Panthers get credit for 2003 since the pats taped their practices and stole their playbook
Did someone say butthurt?

I'm interested to see if Mike Wallace can get some swagger back in minny

The Eagles could win 14 games. Or 4.

This is kinda kind of how I feel about the Cowboys. We could just as easily go 4-12 as 12-4. Will probably split the difference and go 8-8 for another meh year.

This is kinda kind of how I feel about the Cowboys. We could just as easily go 4-12 as 12-4. Will probably split the difference and go 8-8 for another meh year.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The Tommys from Quinzee are gonna be going nutty tonight. Banner #4, #HangIt.

Last edited:
Brews this would've worked:

6iBaBZx.png

Last edited:
All of them except the Lions? Did you just say that to make me sad?

Kind of.

I think Divisional Pride is stupid. I doubt the fact that the Packers have won all those Super Bowls makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Kind of.

I think Divisional Pride is stupid. I doubt the fact that the Packers have won all those Super Bowls makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.

I don't have divisional pride so much as I think the NFC North and West are far better than the South and East.

I don't have divisional pride so much as I think the NFC North and West are far better than the South and East.

Ok, we'll see. I think thinking the NFC South champ is only gonna win 8 games is dumb.

Divisional pride? GTFO with that. I root against the Eagles, Giants and Skins with as much fervor as I root for the Cowboys.

Back