• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Week 1 Thread: JULIO JONES

DeacHawk

Punishingly Intricate
Reaction score
Biff is slacking and apparently off the grid in Anderson, South Carolina and had mean tags about him last year so I'm kicking things off for the NFL season

Pats-Steelers tomorrow night

TV Viewing Guide for Sunday's games: http://506sports.com/

Panthers got the Jaguars, thanks for playing Bortles, lots of :cam:

Jets versus Browns, the FITZMAGIC era

Denver-Baltimore should be a good late game, is Flacco elite? Does Peyton have one more season of glory left?

Giants-Cowboys a solid start for Sunday Night Football, Nikita starting at fullback so hopefully Wake gets a shoutout

2 games Monday night but who cares about SF-Minnestota. The Falcons-Eagles game should be a shootout though

Last edited:
My wife is taking the kids out of town on Sunday. Unfortunately, I have to stay behind and watch football all day.

Predictions:

AFC: Pats, Colts, Ravens, Chiefs, Broncos, Dolphins
AFC Champion: Pats

NFC: Cowboys, Packers, Falcons, Eagles, Seahawks, Lions
NFC Champion: Packers

Packers over Pats in the Super Bowl

Predictions:

AFC: Pats, Colts, Ravens, Chiefs, Broncos, Dolphins
AFC Champion: Pats

NFC: Cowboys, Packers, Falcons, Eagles, Seahawks, Lions
NFC Champion: Packers

Packers over Pats in the Super Bowl
Replace Dolphins with Steelers and Packers with Seahawks in the SB, and that would be my prediction.

I'll go Pats, Colts, Steelers, Broncos, Ravens, Chiefs.

Colts as the AFC Champs.

Eagles, Packers, Falcons, Seahawks, Vikings, Cowboys.

Packers as the NFC Champs.

Packers over Colts.

Weird, I haven't heard about this DraftKings.com promotion yet.

My prediction:

Pick #1 in 2016 NFL Draft: Washington*

*assuming they don't trade it away

Hoooo boy. Jameis made some horse noises in his presser and it is as great as it sounds.

i was going to do the yahoo DFS since they match 100% of your funds but they only pay it out 4% at a time when you make a bet. ie $25 bet will earn you $1 credit. so you put $100 in and they will match $100 but you will need to bet $2500 to get that hundo.

i was going to do the yahoo DFS since they match 100% of your funds but they only pay it out 4% at a time when you make a bet. ie $25 bet will earn you $1 credit. so you put $100 in and they will match $100 but you will need to bet $2500 to get that hundo.

DraftKings works the same way with their "bonus."

Feels like it's going to be a weird season.

Could be an old-guard rapid decline with Brees, Manning, Brady, etc. Or they could each have monster years.

The Eagles could win 14 games. Or 4.

The NFC South champ might have 6 wins.

Someone will likely dethrone the Seahawks in the NFC. Or they'll win 15 games.

There could be any number of surprise teams: Oakland, Houston, Minnesota? Or the same 12 teams could make the playoffs again.

I'd love to see something like a Packers-Colts SB, which means it'll end up being a Seahawks-Pats repeat.

Could be an old-guard rapid decline with Brees, Manning, Brady, etc. Or they could each have monster years.

There could be any number of surprise teams: Oakland, Houston, Minnesota? Or the same 12 teams could make the playoffs again.

I'd love to see something like a Packers-Colts SB, which means it'll end up being a Seahawks-Pats repeat.
I played in a death metal band. People either loved us or they hated us. Or they thought we were okay.

NFC South is where champions are made

People are so butthurt and salty over last year

NFC South is where champions are made

People are so butthurt and salty over last year

lol haven't there only ever been 2 champs from the south in 49 super bowls?

Back