• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Article from Urinal on State game tomorrow

State is the big bully on the kids' playground. I wish just one of these teams would rise up and shock them.

Western Kentucky could beat State. Last year their non-conference schedule was so friggin pathetic and it's basically the same again this season. Unfortunately ODU is a lot worse than they were last year without star QB Taylor Heineke (now on the vikings I think).

Yeah, Eastern K, unfortunately. This is a product of the new AD there, who has made it clear that the sole objective is to get to 6 wins. It's pretty easy to do when you play 4 terrible games. I think they have south alabama coming up too, and just got done with Troy.

Troy, Eastern Kentucky, Old Dominion, and South Alabama. That is an absolute joke of a nonconference slate.

Meanwhile, Virginia scheduled UCLA, Notre Dame, William & Mary, and Boise State. Debbie Yow and Dave Doeren would probably piss their pants just reading that list.

Meanwhile, Virginia scheduled UCLA, Notre Dame, William & Mary, and Boise State. Debbie Yow and Dave Doeren would probably piss their pants just reading that list.

That's a heck of a non-con for UVa. How does it work with the ND games though, did UVa have a say in playing them this year? ND has to play 5 ACC teams a year I think.

Back