• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tips, Tricks, Testing, and Help >>> Technical Support

I guess I fixed the rep problem since no one's complaining about it anymore?

Hmm, maybe TW should talk about his new publicity plan here so only the few, the proud, the TECH SUPPORT readers are privvy to it beforehand!

OH WAIT HE ALREADY DID. in the moderator disclosure forum...

Also, can one person make a thread hot all by themselves?

Hmm, especially a mod without the pesky 15 second rule :D

I bet vbulletin doesn't let that happen

Or maybe HOT is relative to a board's newness...doubtful though since it's not even a feature here.

Okay I'm done. Not HOT.

lol wut are you talking about, iLoveTaron, you were SO HOT.

Don't give up, guys. Thanks for the ticket to Friday's game, TW. And Phils > Braves.

THIS STILL WORKS I PROMISE.

Though it does bring up an interesting point. YO IAI, do you think this Phils rotation is as good as the mid-90s Braves rotation? Arguably, right?

Loki, is yet another tuesday without ogboards as big a letdown for you as it is for me?

The workday does seem much longer. As awfully as I've been browsing lately though I could use the new boards.

Yeah, but now ogboards are so much better, even with 10 fucking mods. All is well.

Always has been. What are the prospects it actually ever picks back up again?

Its kinda funny because now I realize just how bad ds really was.

Back