• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tips, Tricks, Testing, and Help >>> Technical Support

I think it's a great idea. I talked to her online, but she said she would only tell me if I called her. Lame. My phone is broken and I'm buying a new battery, which I hope is the problem.

In other questions, does your love of Taron diminish your admiration CP? He did take TD4's job as a freshman.

Much like Taron, I turned the other cheek. Duh.

Cheek? Venturing into SGs I see

465028.jpg

I wish we had a SG good enough to be screen name worthy right now.

True story about Taron Downey:

My freshman year (and his) a good friend of mine was kind of a slut. She went out of her way to go down on Taron just so several years from then she could say she's done that with an NBA player.

The funny part was that Taron was a super nice guy about it and called her a couple of times afterwords (not for a random hookup).

She even sent him a message on AIM from my account which is how Taron and I became AIM buddies.

Also I have this story about Jeff Teague and Gary Clark...

Haha, she'd kill me if she knew I said this, but awar had some interactions with teague at one point.

Oh the sweet power of the Technical Support forums. Now, who will use this information to get me the next bar of rep?

Of course. Although non-extorting means are never as fun or memorable, it's whats best in order to keep the sanctity of TS.

Extortion is encouraged, as long as it doesn't get me in trouble. Also, our efforts to make this the first HOT thread on this forum (upcoming post about the name) need to get going.

What's up with the forum name? On the dropdown menu it's called "Tips, Tricks, Testing and Help" while the forum call itself "Help and Support". It's like in Spanish how they say "Como te llamas?" which literally means "What do you call yourself?". The forum calls itself "Help and Support". But since we live in America (THESE COLORS NEVER RUN!) I'm more interested in what us patriotic folks call the forum. Maybe we can give it a secret name.

lol good one, 724

Any mods know the requirements of the "spam!" ban? this might be considered spamming.

Hey I have no proof. It's a guess but I can't really make a true judgment without know what the rules are.

Also I'm 35% sure my Halloween costume for this year will involve me wearing a huge crayola box and stealing someone's crutches. THESE COLORS DON'T RUN!!

Wow, I would like to throw as much influence as I have toward that idea and bump up your percentage with whatever credibility I have.

Back