• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tips, Tricks, Testing, and Help >>> Technical Support

Great. Now find me a huge crayola box and I'll go hunt for some crippled people.

I'll just cripple somebody first, then they'll be issued crutches. Problem solved.

hotawesomeow3.png

soulja.gif

Haha, she'd kill me if she knew I said this, but awar had some interactions with teague at one point.

I don't know who awar I am 99.9% sure my story is with a different chick simply because my boards name = my AIM name and I don't think awar knows me.

I don't know who awar I am 99.9% sure my story is with a different chick simply because my boards name = my AIM name and I don't think awar knows me.

Yeah, awar wasn't a freshman that year.

Hollerrrrr

For your mod questions.....

1. For some reason Scout decided that the names in breadcrumbs have to be some short length. So they went in and changed it from Tips Tricks Testing & Help (a cagles creation) to Help and Support. If you come up with something cool enough maybe we can change it from Help and Support.

2. I don't know how much it takes it to get HOT. It's a certain number of posts in a certain amount of time. It is funny when the thread title is conducive to a good "HOT" in front of it though. HOT Awesome isn't that cool...sorry 724.

The point wasn't to be cool, it was to make a HOT thread on the (Name to be determined) board.

Does the NTBD (Name to be determined) have to include the help and support aspect?

Not sure. This thread is neither helpful nor supportive.

iminurserverzmakingthingzbetter

vs

TECHNICAL SUPPORT

damnit, longer!

We need a lolcat to go next to the forum name.
im_in_ur_servers.jpeg

Back