• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tips, Tricks, Testing, and Help >>> Technical Support

Man separating all the travel out of the Pit would make that place awesome. Not quite as awesome as this forum, but closer.

We should make a joint executive decision and get rid of all travel on the Pit and send them to the Town Square.

http://accboards.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2

I'd be fine with that. I can think of at least a dozen posters that will complain though. The travel threads on the Pit don't become interesting until the 4th or 5th post when people start insulting each other.

I would love it if all the travel could be moved to a whole other site but I think a transitional subforum period is required. That way if anyone tries to start a travel thread on the Pit the mods can just move it instead of deleting/explaining the town square.

Mayhaps iLt or TW can make a poll on the Pit:

I post on travel threads and want to keep them on the Pit
I post on travel threads and want them off the Pit
I post on travel threads and don't care where they are
I don't post on travel threads and want to keep them on the Pit
I don't post on travel threads and want them off the Pit
I don't post on travel threads and don't care where they are

Great idea. If people voted the threads off then the five people who clutter the boards with them will have to deal with their democratic failure. Also, iLT, do you get any free secret rep points to give away like TW? If so, then
wave.gif

I don't even think iLT got free premium (or was that OT...)

But if they do exist, I would probably give it to the poster that has helped make direct contributions to the functionality of this site
wave.gif

Stop waving at me.

I don't think we could find enough mods to monitor a whole travel board because I sure as hell don't want to do it.

PS I spotted deacons724 on TW's Facebook today :-o (sorry, on Safari right now so I can't emote properly)

Well the Pit is pretty evenly divided right? Just take one radical from the North and the South and give them supreme mod powers on only the political board. Perfect solution.

OR USE ONE OF THE OTHER TEN MODS!

Yeah RJ should be a mod. I'm not sure who he disagrees with the most but that could be pretty epic.

Also, what's up with the thread on the Pit that should be on this forum? Poor moderating imo.

I refuse to provide technical support someone unless it is on this forum.

Stop waving at me.

I don't think we could find enough mods to monitor a whole travel board because I sure as hell don't want to do it.

PS I spotted deacons724 on TW's Facebook today :-o (sorry, on Safari right now so I can't emote properly)

1. Glad to know you're looking out for me.

2. Talk to me about Safari. As someone who has used a Mac like 3 times, why can't you do things in Safari like quote regular or bold things or have access to the same emoticons?

3. If we made a politics board and made rj a moderator then I would frequent the politics board than any other board, even this one.

4. Is this board limited in the type of support that it provides? Does it stop at technical support, or does i also provide emotional support? Back support? My parents both have had back surgery, so I probably need some of that, too.

And what do you mean by tricks in the title?

A trick is something a whore does for money...

OR CANDY

This thread rules.

We have an awesome thread already but it doesn't have the true awesome spirit that this has.

Last edited:
72420100114 said:
I have a really strong feeling that McKie is gonna be our best freshman next year. I'm gonna start driving the bandwagon now. Be on the look for an avatar change.

I'm worried about the PG position next year.
What foolishness

HOW DID I GET HERE I AM NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTER?

Back