• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Aussie live-blogs an NFL game

Deacon923

Scooter Banks
Reaction score
Good stuff.

Third down and 12 to get. Naughty defenders cop a five-yard penalty, which helps. Flags come from everywhere like grenades. And the Niners line up again.

Updated at 3.34am BST
Facebook Twitter Google plus
15h ago
22:30
OK, there’s a man down, a big Viking. And there’s a break while he’s resuscitated. And here we go again.

Updated at 3.36am BST
Facebook Twitter Google plus
15h ago
22:28
First and 20, a lot. Quarterback fakes to throw, fakes again, runs over the line of scrimmage and falls onto his tummy lest anyone hurt him. You’d be teased in rugby league and penalised.

Sorry if Haas.

Righto, nil-all still in the Big One, 49ers vs Vikings. And there’s another timeout. Vikings with the ball. They make four yards. They have to get another six to make a first down, it’s the laws of the game. But Niners defence belts the running man. And then several of them head off the field. Funny game, National Football League. A sack! The Niners D-people celebrate like they’ve invented penicillin! The Vikings are deep and will punt, meaning...

Here’s the Hayne Plane! His first touch in the NFL. And... he drops it? Oh my goodness me, he drops it! His first touch is a fumble! He’s grassed it. Oh my.

Last edited:
this guy is pure gold.

And the Niners are over the red line ... it was Hayne! He’s on a special team now, the running-a-few-yards and crash-into-the-other-mob team. Kaepernick goes himself next ... and there’s flags again. And the ball goes to a giant man, No88. Someone might score soon.

Back